classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Gore Jan 7 2011

Duck T. R.
This post was updated on .
New snow, thank you snow Gods. Skied Showcase first 2 runs after 2 days of blowing snow and 2 inches for fresh POW. Fantastic! The whole morning us great, with the best snow being on Uncas I couln't get sudsnbumps off of it. Still getting fresh tracks on the edges  at 11:30.Snowmakers were busy on Topridge and Twister. Depending where you were at on the mt. there us 2 to 5 inches of fresh POW. Top of mt. was pretty hard under the POW.  Great Day ,Think snow
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Gore Jan 7 2011

Harvey
Administrator
Nice work Duck.

I know for a fact that PDQ and Shaman skied today and from the txts/pics I got, looked like lots of smiles.

Light steady snow is still falling.  

With what I am seeing here at 2000, could be even better up top.

You guys going to be at the gondi when it goes green Sat am?
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

tBatt
Hey Harv, remember when I said the snow is consistently taunting me? It's happening again... and I'm in Utah! Only a couple inches in the forecast the entire time I'm out here. Temps in the single digits, wind chills around -10.

Condor texted me today and said it was the most fun day he has had all year.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
fujative wrote
Hey Harv, remember when I said the snow is consistently taunting me? It's happening again... and I'm in Utah! Only a couple inches in the forecast the entire time I'm out here. Temps in the single digits, wind chills around -10.

Condor texted me today and said it was the most fun day he has had all year.
Fuje ... I'd seen the forecast for the Wasatch a few days ago, and have been keeping my fingers crossed for you and jen-k who's skiing Alta this week.

If anyone can make do with minimal new snow it's a Gore skier.

Speaking of CONDOR... where are you buddy?
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

tBatt
He bought himself an xbox 360 and got Call of Duty: Black Ops. He's either skiing, working, sleeping, or playing COD.
Reply | Threaded
|

Raymo40
In reply to this post by Duck T. R.
Come on somebody must have skied today. Post up. I want to know what skies to bring tomorrow.