Gore and Whiteface Pass Deadlines (2012)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
16 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Gore and Whiteface Pass Deadlines (2012)

Harvey
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Whiteface Mountain Bike Park Passes on Sale Now

Whiteface 2012-’13 Skiing & Riding Passes also on Sale Now

WILMINGTON, N.Y. --- Hey mountain bikers, the Whiteface Mountain Bike Park Passes are on sale. Through, Friday, June 22, adult passes are just $299, while junior (ages 7-12) passes are $249.  After June 22, adult passes will be sold for $349.

The Whiteface Mountain Bike Park is scheduled to open for the summer season, Friday, June 15.  The park features 27 diverse trails, including 17 single track, that range from hardcore expert only downhillers, to cruisers, to winding cross-country paths.

Also available this summer at Whiteface are season disc golf passes for $35 and Memorial Highway bike passes for just $40.

And don’t forget to purchase your 2012-’13 skiing and riding season pass for Whiteface Mountain, in Wilmington, N.Y.  Buy your pass before Friday, May 11, and automatically qualify for a chance to win a Wilderness Systems Tsunami 120 kayak from Eastern Mountain Sports Lake Placid.

The popular Adult (ages 23-64) Non-Holiday Whiteface Only Pass is just $439, through May 11, while the Full Season Whiteface and Gore Adult Pass is only $739 through May 11.  Junior (7-12) passes for Whiteface and Gore begin at $299 and children six and under can ski and ride both mountains for just $30, through May 11.

Entries for the kayak are limited to one per person.  This offer is not valid with the Under Six Season Pass or any Whiteface program.  The drawing will be held at Whiteface on Friday, May 18, and the winner will be announced on www.whiteface.com, Twitter and Whiteface’s Facebook page.

For more information about the kayak and the 2012-’13 Whiteface skiing and riding season pass sale, log on to http://www.whiteface.com/summer/tickets/wf_season.php.  

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Whiteface Pass Deadlines (2012)

ScottyJack
Get your passes!  Hoty's is in for some snow makin infrastructure this summer!!!  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
In reply to this post by Harvey
That's a damn good deal.  I wonder if they could give away $439 season passes without the government money they get.
Reply | Threaded
|

endoftheline
Hi Harv, If you read the fine print the Full Season pass for WF/gore price of $739 is good through 6/22/12 and the Non Holiday WF/Gore pass of $585 is also good until 6/22/12. Only the WF only Non Holiday pricing ends on 5/11/12. The WF only Non Holiday is a great deal.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Gore/Whiteface Pass Deadlines (2012)

Harvey
Administrator
Just took the plunge on our Gore Passes.

A couple cool things.  Gore pass now allows you to ride the Gondola anytime (folliage etc).

Also the sales woman gave me a heads up on Neve's pass for next year.  She turns 7 on May 21 so if I buy that pass before her birthday next year I get the $30 price vs $299. Very cool to know.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Gore and Whiteface Pass Deadlines (2012)

YUKON CORNELIUS
Why. No. Gore. Only. Pass. Question Mark.
"This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?"
Reply | Threaded
|

Danzilla
Good info Harv on buying the pass before the birthday.  My oldest girl's birthday is in June so mental note for the future.
Reply | Threaded
|

YUKON CORNELIUS
Pass Purchased. Now all we need is some snow!
"This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?"
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
Seems like ORDA should offer a three way pass now before people decide to purchase their vermont passes.    I think they could pull a few k skiers in.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Highpeaksdrifter
tjf1967 wrote
Seems like ORDA should offer a three way pass now before people decide to purchase their vermont passes.    I think they could pull a few k skiers in.
I'm sure you're right and I think it will probably happen in the future, but not this season. That's just my personal opinion, nothing I've heard.
There's truth that lives
And truth that dies
I don't know which
So never mind - Leonard Cohen
Reply | Threaded
|

Hudsonhiker
Hottest day of year first day of summer I got my pass today as usual all is well in the universe.
Reply | Threaded
|

YUKON CORNELIUS
In reply to this post by tjf1967
Watch. ORDA will announce that the Gore/WF Pass is good for 3 mountains sometime in December or January.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
My guess is that a 3-way pass wouldn't happen before 2013-14.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Harvey44 wrote
My guess is that a 3-way  wouldn't happen
TWSS
Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
Harvey44 wrote
My guess is that a 3-way pass wouldn't happen before 2013-14.

I said it once here - that's the difference between a public and private mountain. When Vail bought Kirkwood this winter, they immediately announced that all season pass holders of  both Kirkwood and Heavenly could now ski at either mountain. Like, that day! I'm not holding my breath on this one. Too bad, it would tip me over into the Gore season pass camp instead of ala carte Vermont and NY skiing.
funny like a clown
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
I don't know where I'm skiing next year but I've been thinking about it. I'd love to get out with some Gore folks on a decent day. Praying for 50/350/0

(days/inches in my spiritual home of MRG/and 0 more car repairs until next summer!)