I SKI NY buys out Harvey

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I SKI NY buys out Harvey

Gunny J
  I SKI NY has just bought out nyskiblog for undisclosed amount in a hostile buyout. All NY mountains want equal representation not just Gore and Whiteface who now gets all the attention. Ny skiblog admin wasn't available for comments. More info as it unfolds!
Want to spend special time with your children, teach them to ski or snowboard. The reward will be endless!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: I SKI NY buys out Harvey

Snowballs
Banned User
Wow ! In other developments the Chronicle is reporting that humans have been declared Invasive Species in the ADK Park. No humans will be allowed inside the Blue Line. Environmentalists' are ecstatic and Gov Cuomo is to be named UN Secretary General for this action.
Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
I just heard that Hunter will force every skier over the age of 18 to do a shot of jagermeister every time they load on to the six pack on Saturday. Everyone named Tony gets to ski free, too.
funny like a clown
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by Gunny J
Gunny J wrote
hostile buyout
LOL. In my mind those two words are 100% unrelated!  Any buyout offer is welcome.

As for Gore and Whiteface getting all the attention Gunny you haven't been paying attention!  Seems it's been all Cats this winter.

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Gunny J
  April fools Harv you blog is the best, variety has been excellent this Winter as well as the skiing all over.
Want to spend special time with your children, teach them to ski or snowboard. The reward will be endless!