64 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I'm Not Happy

Glade Runner
Banned User
This post was updated on .
Go fuck yourselves.  Both you assholes.  Seriously fucking assholes all around this place.  What a bunch of pieces of shit.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Plattekill Conditions

gebbyfish
Glade Runner wrote
Go fuck yourselves.  Both you assholes.  Seriously fucking assholes all around this place.  What a bunch of pieces of shit.
I really hope you don't speak to people like this when you are face to face with them.  

Your mother must have given you that old time advice, "you get more flies with honey".  

Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
gebbyfish wrote
Glade Runner wrote
I really hope you don't speak to people like this when you are face to face with them.  

Your mother must have given you that old time advice, "you get more flies with honey".
Hey motherfucker, I was nice about it but, assholes want to be dicks and hide information that I kindly asked for.  They think they are above everyone with their clique group and they are the only ones privledged with that information.  I'll say it to anyone of your faces in person.
Reply | Threaded
|

gebbyfish
Glade Runner wrote
gebbyfish wrote
Glade Runner wrote

Hey motherfucker, I was nice about it but, assholes want to be dicks and hide information that I kindly asked for.  They think they are above everyone with their clique group and they are the only ones privledged with that information.  I'll say it to anyone of your faces in person.
You really need a time out.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
gebbyfish wrote
Glade Runner wrote
gebbyfish wrote
Glade Runner wrote

And you need a FUCK OFF and to mind your business asshole
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: I'm Not Happy

Glade Runner
Banned User
In reply to this post by Glade Runner
Harvey wrote
What skimore said is true.  That said the mountain has an idea about their plans, weather permitting of course.

I say what I said when you called Whiteface a "shit hole."  It's harder to get beta from people when you insult them.
Whiteface is a shithole.  I don't see how I insulted anyone when I asked about Plattekill.  Instead of answering my question or telling me you won't answer it, you give me a bullshit answer that doesn't even relate to my question.  At least be a man about it and don't bs me either way.  Truth is you are the biggest piece of shit here Harvey.  And Plattekill is a piece of shit as well (although with great terrain) as long as the mountain is filled with scumbags like you.  

Reply | Threaded
|

gebbyfish
Glade Runner wrote
gebbyfish wrote
Glade Runner wrote
I thought skiers were laid back people looking to commune with nature and like-minded individuals.

It appears I was misinformed.
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
gebbyfish wrote
Glade Runner wrote
gebbyfish wrote
Glade Runner wrote
I thought skiers were laid back people looking to commune with nature and like-minded individuals.

Didn't you see me trying to do that?  All season long.  Posting reports all season long.  Getting this forum hits and content.  Offering free tickets when I can.  And to be snubbed when I ask a simple question to people I know know what's up.  Figuring they suck Lazlos dick, they have the inside info.  But, they act like assholes so what kind of response do you expect?  This exact one.
Reply | Threaded
|

gebbyfish
Glade Runner wrote
gebbyfish wrote
Glade Runner wrote
gebbyfish wrote
Glade Runner wrote

Didn't you see me trying to do that?  All season long.  Posting reports all season long.  Getting this forum hits and content.  Offering free tickets when I can.  And to be snubbed when I ask a simple question to people I know know what's up.  Figuring they suck Lazlos dick, they have the inside info.  But, they act like assholes so what kind of response do you expect?  This exact one.

I don't know you from Adam.  In this entire exchange, who do you think looks like the idiot?  Harvey or you?  Me or you?  Try to lose the superiority complex.  Sure the pics and reports are great.  I appreciated the advice you gave me when I asked a question about a glad entrance, and defended you when you took flak for it, but do you really think people like this part of you?   I certainly think when you denigrate someone's favorite mountain, to then expect them to provide info that you want on that mountain is a little hypocritical don't you think?  

And calling me a motherfucker?  Really?  Are we in the schoolyard in the third grade?  
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
I didn't denigrate Plattekill when I asked about it.  Maybe you should read what was posted more carefully.  Obviously everyone's going to side with Harvey because it's his forum and you are all a bunch of yes sir do what your told ass kissing pussies.  So fuck off!
Reply | Threaded
|

gebbyfish
Pole fight at the Gore lodge high noon on Saturday.  You sir, are at a serious disadvantage.  

I believe you denigrated Whiteface by calling it a "shit" mountain and you said something about "sucking Laszlo's dick".

The former is clearly denigration.  The latter, while I guess if you're in to that kind of thing is not, but since I really don't know you........
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
gebbyfish wrote
Pole fight at the Gore lodge high noon on Saturday.  You sir, are at a serious disadvantage.  

I believe you denigrated Whiteface by calling it a "shit" mountain and you said something about "sucking Laszlo's dick".

The former is clearly denigration.  The latter, while I guess if you're in to that kind of thing is not, but since I really don't know you........
I can assure you I won't be at Gore Saturday.  I will be somewhere but, not sure where yet.  I'd rather have a ski off not a pole fight.  And If you read carefully, I said that about sucking off the mighty Laszlo's dick after the two assholes left their assholish comments.  But, yes from my experience, everything about Whiteface is shit except the terrain.  But, they hardly ever have the snow so that renders the terrain useless.
Reply | Threaded
|

gebbyfish
Have fun wherever you go and most importantly, try to relax.
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
Hard to relax in enemy territory
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
Glade Runner wrote
Whiteface is a shithole.  I don't see how I insulted anyone when I asked about Plattekill.  Instead of answering my question or telling me you won't answer it, you give me a bullshit answer that doesn't even relate to my question.  At least be a man about it and don't bs me either way.  Truth is you are the biggest piece of shit here Harvey.  And Plattekill is a piece of shit as well (although with great terrain) as long as the mountain is filled with scumbags like you.
dude, you are having a full on meltdown. what's with the mud-throwing? people on the internet are wrong all the time about shit but sometimes you just have to let it go. harvey is just about the only person I've ever skied with on this site, I don't think it's really that cliquey but right now it's everybody vs. you or something. just breathe a little, it's trite but skiing is supposed to be fun even without ski offs and shit.

Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
ml242 wrote
Glade Runner wrote
dude, you are having a full on meltdown. what's with the mud-throwing? people on the internet are wrong all the time about shit but sometimes you just have to let it go. harvey is just about the only person I've ever skied with on this site, I don't think it's really that cliquey but right now it's everybody vs. you or something. just breathe a little, it's trite but skiing is supposed to be fun even without ski offs and shit.
It's not much fun when everyone's an asshole.  So why is it so wrong if I'm an asshole as well, since they were assholes first?  That other asshole is the one that wanted a pole fight.  Harvey probably only skis with you because you resemble a little boy.  That fucking guy is something else.
Reply | Threaded
|

gebbyfish
Glade Runner wrote
It's not much fun when everyone's an asshole.  So why is it so wrong if I'm an asshole as well, since they were assholes first?  That other asshole is the one that wanted a pole fight.  Harvey probably only skis with you because you resemble a little boy.  That fucking guy is something else.

And here I thought you could appreciate good old-fashioned sarcasm!  

Did you really think I was challenging you to a pole fight?

When you think everyone is an asshole but EVERYONE thinks you are an asshole....do the math.
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
gebbyfish wrote
Glade Runner wrote

And here I thought you could appreciate good old-fashioned sarcasm!  

Did you really think I was challenging you to a pole fight?

When you think everyone is an asshole but EVERYONE thinks you are an asshole....do the math.
No I didn't really think that.  I'm sure you are too much of a puss to really challenge anyone.  The only reason everyone thinks I'm an asshole is because I am an asshole.  I just admit it rather than be a phony cocksucker like all you guys.
Reply | Threaded
|

gebbyfish
gebbyfish wrote
Glade Runner wrote
No I didn't really think that.  I'm sure you are too much of a puss to really challenge anyone.  The only reason everyone thinks I'm an asshole is because I am an asshole.  I just admit it rather than be a phony cocksucker like all you guys.
You mean like internet assholes who flex their muscles on the computer, but are pussycats in person.  
Yea.  I've heard there are people like that.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
How would you figure I flex my muscles on the internet?  I don't challenge anyone or threaten anyone.  If anything I treat people the same way they treat me.  Which is what you should all expect.  Don't you have some fucking off to do?