I should of had a V8

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I should of had a V8

K man
All this Charger love and now vector love got me all excited, so I mounted up my new Voile 186 cm V8's last night.  I may take a couple runs on the groomers at West tonight to get a feel for them, but will really test them at Hickory tomorrow.  
Avitar=Left Gully, Tuckerman Ravine
No Fat Chicks, Just Fat Skis
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: I should of had a V8

Telemark Dave
K man wrote
All this Charger love and now vector love got me all excited, so I mounted up my new Voile 186 cm V8's last night.  I may take a couple runs on the groomers at West tonight to get a feel for them, but will really test them at Hickory tomorrow.
...nothing but unabashed love for the V8's - everything I've read on them is praise, in spades...
Gotta like that a company like Voile can produce skis at home, and not only compete on price points, but lead in innovation!
That's even more reason to give them props here, and by word of mouth within the tribe.  
"there is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent" Disclaimer: Telemark Dave is a Hinterlandian. He is not from New York State, and in fact, doesn't even ski there very often. He is also obsessive-compulsive about Voile Charger BC's.
Reply | Threaded
|

ts01
My son's Busters are easily the funnest soft-snow tele ski I've had the pleasure of skiing. He says they're good on groomers too but I took them out on fresh snow in tight woods - wow.  And from what I read the V8 = even more better.
Reply | Threaded
|

K man
Took the V8's out for a test at Hickory on Saturday and Gore on Monday....my new favorite soft snow ski.  How can they be stable at high speed, but really quick turners, how can they be so light but still be damp?  Voile has it figured out.  
Avitar=Left Gully, Tuckerman Ravine
No Fat Chicks, Just Fat Skis
Reply | Threaded
|

Telemark Dave
K man wrote
Took the V8's out for a test at Hickory on Saturday and Gore on Monday....my new favorite soft snow ski.  How can they be stable at high speed, but really quick turners, how can they be so light but still be damp?  Voile has it figured out.
Niiiiice!    But more important is that you have it figured out that Voile has it figured out...
"there is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent" Disclaimer: Telemark Dave is a Hinterlandian. He is not from New York State, and in fact, doesn't even ski there very often. He is also obsessive-compulsive about Voile Charger BC's.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
In reply to this post by K man
K man wrote
...How can they be stable at high speed, but really quick turners, how can they be so light but still be damp?  Voile has it figured out.
My guess is that it has a lot to do with one word on the ingredient list: carbon.
Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report