ISKINY Gold Pass for $999

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ISKINY Gold Pass for $999

Danzilla
Holy cow. I am in the midst of packing up my house to move back to NJ (just kidding - we are moving but not back to NJ) but I just had to post this for anyone who isn't on the mailing list. The gold pass gives you or anyone you let borrow your pass a full day lift ticket at just about any area in NY. Not sure of the "regular" pricing but I think its at least $1500.  Darn good deal if you like to hit lots of different areas and you get in 20 days or more.

http://bit.ly/iskinygoldpass
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: ISKINY Gold Pass for $999

Harvey
Administrator
They also limit the number sold. It is an incredible deal especially for someone from NYC/downstate (or anyone) with no home mountain.  ML and NYSB went in on one the last two years and we got a hell of a lot out of it.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
It's a great product, you can't go direct to lift but that's just about the only issue. Being able to pass it to a friend if you're entertaining or feel like taking a day off is a real perk. I could see families getting extra mileage out of it for this reason too. Is anyone getting one this year?
Reply | Threaded
|

TBones
Does anyone know if they will add Belleayre to the list this year now that they are part of ORDA. I see Gore and Whiteface on there.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Last year was the first year Belle wasn't part of the SANY Pass. Basically they didn't do what they had to to be members. I'm 99% sure Belle will be part of SANY this year, but I will see if I can confirm.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by TBones
Confirmed by Scott Brandi President of SANY: Bell will be participating in the Gold Pass this year.
Reply | Threaded
|

TBones
Well consider another pass sold then! Thanks Harvey for checking into it.
Reply | Threaded
|

Danzilla
I wonder if West will still be in the mix with the bankruptcy? We just bought a house so I can't swing it this year. I am collecting coins from the couch cushions to try and scrape together money before the next orda deadline.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
West is participating.

Full list of SANY Mountains here:

http://www.skiandrideny.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17&Itemid=19