snoloco
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I've lived in New York my entire life.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: If you ran Gore whawt would you change?

MC2 5678F589
snoloco wrote
  I would build a lodge at Burnt Ridge and extend the access road to there.  I would make the BRQ a top drive lift to keep all of the noise out of the base area.  
Your ideas range from mildly stupid to completely idiotic, but I love these two sentences. You want a lodge and a parking lot at the bottom of Burnt Ridge, but god forbid the lift makes any noise . . . . Haha . . .

Is this post a joke?
Reply | Threaded
|

Darkside Shaman
Yup! He/she is new and we must deal with this again so here's my thought on this thread..
Gotta go to know
Reply | Threaded
|

Danzilla
I would take all the snow making equipment off of regular trails and put it in the trees.

Loco is in the namo.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: If you ran Gore what would you change?

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by snoloco
Did a quick read of the original post I thought it was fun and creative.  

My plan is different:

I would sell or lease the Ski Bowl to NYSkiBlog for $1935.  This would include the land, the lift, one of the PB600 groomers, and the Ski Bowl Pump House System.

If the lift had been pillaged by snoloco, we'd install the surface lift that Laszlo bought at the Tanglwood Auction last year.

We would charge the main mountain a small fee for every gallon of water that passed through our pumping facility on it's way to the Gore reservoir. We would use this revenue to pay for electricity for snowmaking, diesel for our cat, and beer for the men in black.

Full season passes would be $399 and would include full reciprocal rights with Gore, Whiteface, Belleayre, Smuggler's Notch and Big Sky.  Members of the forum would get an employee discount price of $99.

In the unlikely event that there were profits I would split them three ways between the Town of Johnsburg, Waynestock and the Ski Bowl Shareholders.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Footer
Harvey44 wrote
Did a quick read of the original post I thought it was fun and creative.  

My plan is different:

I would sell or lease the Ski Bowl to NYSkiBlog for $1935.  This would include the land, the lift, one of the PB600 groomers, and the Ski Bowl Pump House System.

We would charge the main mountain a small fee for every gallon of water that passed through our pumping facility on it's way to the Gore reservoir. We would use this revenue to pay for electricity for snowmaking, diesel for our cat, and beer for the men in black.

Full season passes would be $399 and would include full reciprocal rights with Gore, Whiteface, Belleayre, Smuggler's Notch and Big Sky.  Members of the forum would get an employee discount price of $99.

In the unlikely event that there were profits I would split them three ways between the Town of Johnsburg, Waynestock and the Ski Bowl Shareholders.
Harv, don't forget the glass bubble that encloses the thing so you can ski year around.  
Reply | Threaded
|

njadk
In reply to this post by Harvey
I'm in, but ONLY if the season pass includes the cost of gas and tolls it takes for me to get from NJ to Gore.

Also, no Budweiser on tap. Ever.
Reply | Threaded
|

Spongeworthy
Webcams!
Plural.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." Oscar Gamble
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by njadk
njadk wrote

Also, no Budweiser on tap. Ever.

Reply | Threaded
|

njadk
In reply to this post by Darkside Shaman
Granted I only started posting here a few months ago (but I've been reading NYSkiBlog for the past year), but have you seen all the old discussions circa 2010/2011 that have been dug up?!?