163 messages Options
1 ... 6789
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Jay Peak Conditions

gorgonzola
This post was updated on .
I was there both days as well, great weekend! Yesterday’s winds deposited the snow in new spots, great snow in the trees. Capped the trip with a shuttle adventure out of Timbuktu. My first time there and looking forward to going back

A beer stop on the way

Timbuktu

Beaver Pond

Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
gorgonzola wrote
I was there both days as well, great weekend! Yesterday’s winds deposited the snow in new spots, great snow in the trees. Capped the trip with a shuttle adventure out of Timbuktu. My first time there and looking forward to going back
Very cool, Gorgonzola, too bad we didn't connect. I skied BP/Andres on Saturday, it was pretty nice. North Glade had a few untracked spots near the bottom. I stuck to groomers on Sunday as my legs were a bit pooched and we left in the early afternoon.

Just curious, did you stay on the mountain or elsewhere?
Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
Reply | Threaded
|

gorgonzola
This post was updated on .
Sick Bird Rider wrote
Very cool, Gorgonzola, too bad we didn't connect. I skied BP/Andres on Saturday, it was pretty nice. North Glade had a few untracked spots near the bottom. I stuck to groomers on Sunday as my legs were a bit pooched and we left in the early afternoon.

Just curious, did you stay on the mountain or elsewhere?
Yea unfortunately I got pretty jammed trying to wrap things up at work and didn't really post prior to going.
We stayed at the JVI. Between there and the Country Store across the street you have pretty much all you could ever need in the world and didn't venture too far

edit: Also did a little apres in the tower bar with some Gore locals, Lisa and Gray Ghost, nice folks
1 ... 6789