Killington Tomorrow!!! (10/30/11)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Killington Tomorrow!!! (10/30/11)

Snowhunter
I am going to Killington tomorrow to get my first tracks of the season in.  I am UBER stoked!!!!  I was originally going to post that if we got 6+" tonight I was going to find someplace to hike up and ski.  This has changed since the lifts are up and running at Killington.  I'd go today but family obligations make it difficult and who knows, if we get some decent snow tonight tomorrow might even be better!  CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Killington Tomorrow!!! (10/30/11)

jimvdak
SO jealous...-_-
*~It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport.~*  -Fridtjof Nansen
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowhunter
Join me!!!  

Anyone on here going tomorrow?  Let me know!
Reply | Threaded
|

Adk Jeff
Snowhunter, I think that's a good call going Sunday.  Crowds should be lighter, skies should be brighter and you just may have a few more inches of natural.  Post some pics.
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris
pics or it didn't happen
The day begins...  Your mountain awaits.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowhunter
In reply to this post by Adk Jeff
I will!
Reply | Threaded
|

sudsnbumps
I am so jealous but if I was home I would be on the team going to Platte.  I am in Western NY until Tuesday...no snow except some in the hills in Madison County across the lake.  It is really killing me that you all are soooooo close.  Have a great October Powder day tomorrow!!!!!!!
Proud to call Gore My Home Mountain
Covid stole what would have been my longest season ever!
I'll be back
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowhunter
Okay, so they say better late than never so here it is:

Top of Rime

I think I'm going to pass on a formal trip report as this is such old news.  I will say though that it was a great day.  A lot more crowded than I expected but the rush I got from actually skiing in OCTOBER was fantastic!  I met some cool people and had fun getting my legs back.  My only disappointment is that I thought that was the beginning of great things (read: many ski days this fall) but unfortunately I did not get back out until yesterday (Whiteface.....but that's another story).
Reply | Threaded
|

spike
In reply to this post by Snowhunter
The Beast is beggining to rock.  Snow predicted all week.  Dont despair over the weekend /holiday crowds .  When they go the hill is ours.  See ya all at the KBL