classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
30 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LIFTOPIA Launches Flexible Lift Tickets

tBatt
Glade Runner wrote
Actually I haven't said anything about Magic except I want to get there this year.  Why don't you tell me about Mountain Creek or something?  And obviously I do get away from my computer screen and ski more.  But, there isn't any snow right now for us so where would I go?  I did tell you I have been skiing 75+ days a season for the past 5 or 6 years.  So obviously I'm getting out plenty especially when it snows.  Maybe you could tell me about my din setting or the width of my skis?  How many days do you get out a season again?
WHO. GIVES. A. SHIT.
It's skiing. Go do it, on whatever gear you want, however many times you possibly can, and enjoy it. Just don't die doing it, and don't kill the internet by telling some stranger that you do it more frequently and more extreemmeeezzzzzzzzzz than they do.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Thanks T.

From my own personal selfish view, Mia, the woman who sent me this press release I consider a friend.  I've not met her face to face but she was extremely helpful with a variety of projects including our interview with Ron Schneidermann the top guy at Liftopia.

I know for a fact that Ron and Evan have had this new product idea in mind for months and are pretty excited about releasing it. I was glad to help out.

After I posted this, I sent Mia a note with the link to this thread. With any luck she checked it right away and has moved on. In any case, I'd consider it a personal favor if you'd take the two man shit show back into one of the many other threads you've polluted and keep it there.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

tBatt
Harvey wrote
 In any case, I'd consider it a personal favor if you'd take the two man shit show back into one of the many other threads you've polluted and keep it there.
Or, yaknow, somewhere that's not here at all. Maybe even not the internet.
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
In reply to this post by PowderAssassin
PowderAssassin wrote
It's snow ridge once a year and bromley once a year and then just my local hill.
Because nothing says "I know everything already" then that combination.
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
Sorry for polluting the thread, I think Liftopia's idea absolutely kills it.
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
I think liftopia has a good idea here.  I have yet to use it yet but I have known some people who have and I am considering using it in the future.   Sorry for polluting this thread.  I probably should lay off posting at all but I am too excited for the upcoming season.  Once the season begins it's unlikely I'll have much time to post since I'll be riding.
Reply | Threaded
|

where's the snow
Love liftopia have had amazing deals to a few mountains.  Plattekill for 14 bucks can't beat that
Reply | Threaded
|

gorgonzola
In reply to this post by Glade Runner
Glade Runner wrote
....  don't you tell me about Mountain Creek or something?  And obviously ....
schwink!!!  make it a double cuz it came from someone besides 'loco!

on topic - thanks for sharing the deal! I used liftopia a few times last season, once for a fun day at magic in less than stellar conditions. always a blast exploring a new mountain and seeing the terrain potential to slay some pow, however I am not an assassin. I dug the bloody mary station too!
Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
Mountain Collective pass is a better deal at some mountains, but, not in the east, of course. Good for Liftopia for reducing lift ticket prices. I'm surprised that they don't have some good midweek deals yet, but that's probably coming.
funny like a clown
Reply | Threaded
|

Adk Jeff
In reply to this post by Glade Runner
Glade Runner wrote
I probably should lay off posting at all but I am too excited for the upcoming season.  Once the season begins it's unlikely I'll have much time to post since I'll be riding.
I think it's fair to say we're all looking forward to that.