Lab and Song have $10 tickets until they close

x10003q
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Lab and Song have $10 tickets until they close

bumps
Wow, good deal.

I'm sure someone has already snarked about it, but none of the photos on the site are from CNY?  Even if you pay to use them, aren't you spposed to have photographer credits?
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
imo they're smart for doing this

get people there and the will spend money on food and bev
Reply | Threaded
|

billyymc
In reply to this post by bumps
bumps wrote
Wow, good deal.

I'm sure someone has already snarked about it, but none of the photos on the site are from CNY?  Even if you pay to use them, aren't you spposed to have photographer credits?
Photo credit would depend on the terms of purchase. I have no idea where the pictures on the site are taken for the most part.

$10 passes seems like a great way to try and poach people who are not happy that GP season passes are currently at $500.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
billyymc wrote

$10 passes seems like a great way to try and poach people who are not happy that GP season passes are currently at $500.
I'd truly be interested in seeing the numbers from when Greek's passes were 250 ( i think that's what they were and not that long ago) vs. the $450+ mark they've been for a few years now. It must be that they're still making the same amount of money during pass sales or one would think they would lower the price, no?? My thinking is that if you increase volume (lower pass pricing) they would make up the money in the F&B depts.

In the past few years my biz has turned into nothing but volume. Accepting that fact was a tough pill to swallow but our bottom line, and year end numbers have gone up tremendously as a result.