Line Prophet 90's for sale. 179's. 2012. (SOLD)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
CMR
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Line Prophet 90's for sale. 179's. 2012. (SOLD)

CMR
This post was updated on .
These skis are in excellent condition.  They have Marker Griffin bindings.  I had them tuned last weekend at Gore just in case I found my new 98 width skis to be too much to handle on crud and ice.  They did just fine.  So, I'm looking to sell the Prophets at a fair price for a quick sale in North Creek.  They haven't even been skied since the tune.  $250 and they are yours.  PM me if you are interested.  I'll be at Gore (most likely) the next two weekends and over Christmas break to hand them over.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Line Prophet 90's for sale. 179's. 2012.

ml242
nice deal, CMR.
CMR
Reply | Threaded
|

CMR
Thanks ml,

If anyone is interested, please post on this thread.  I'll be back up at Gore next weekend if there are any takers.
Reply | Threaded
|

Skinut93
Hey man. Will you be at gore Friday? I would like to take a look at the skis. Where are the bindings mounted?
CMR
Reply | Threaded
|

CMR
Hi skinut.

The binding mount is standard.  I won't be up this weekend but will be for a week starting the Saturday after Christmas.  And pretty much most weekends thereafter.  Let me know if you will be around.  

CMR
Reply | Threaded
|

Fishon7786
In reply to this post by CMR
Extremely interested in your prophet 90's if they are still available please contact me through email or via phone.. It will be a Christmas gift so I'd like to see them asap.. Greatly appreciated -Mike fishon7786@gmail.com (845)629-9040
CMR
Reply | Threaded
|

CMR
Sold.