Looking for some pics

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Looking for some pics

tBatt
Of the Gore Base area flooding. I'm doing a project about it for one of my classes.

Ya know when it gets to be a nice late season day, epic soft bumps on the upper mountain, hero corn snow, but the base area just gets flooded? As in to the point where there is essentially a river running between the gondola and deck for the base lodge. I can distinctly remember there being water up to about a foot deep at times. And of course, the melted snow around the ski racks turns into a big mudpit.

I had some mediocre pictures of it on my phone from the last time I was home this season, but my phone is now broken so they didn't really help.

I'm sure it's a longshot, but if anyone had anything, that would be awesome. If by chance it happens in the next weekend or two and someone gets pics, you may just become my favorite internet friend!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Looking for some pics

Adk Jeff
I'll try to get one for ya this weekend.
Reply | Threaded
|

tBatt
Condor said he would help me out too. Either way, I appreciate it!
Reply | Threaded
|

Raymo40
In reply to this post by tBatt
Hope these help.

Reply | Threaded
|

tBatt
Got some from ADK Jeff and Condor as well. Thanks a lot guys!
Reply | Threaded
|

Spongeworthy
In reply to this post by Raymo40
Raymo40 wrote
Hope these help.
Nice composition. He's gonna get an "A" with these pics. If he does, he owes you a beer.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." Oscar Gamble
Reply | Threaded
|

tBatt
Hah well it's a 4 page paper, single spaced. I wish only pics would get me an A!

Raymo, I sent you an e-mail. I can't find a way of getting the images off the forum, so if you could e-mail them to me as an attachment that would be awesome.