classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Mario's Hitlist

tBatt
This post was updated on .
I'm sure many of you have skied with his parents. He's doing it real big out here in Alta.

Enjoy

MARIO'S HIT LIST from Dubsatch Collective on Vimeo.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Mario's Hitlist

raisingarizona
That's freaking awesome. He actually does rip in his special shoes. I bet he is crazy good on real skis.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jon951

A model for others to follow.....NOT! Ace of Spades soundtrack was awesome for this vid.
"Feets fail me not"
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
that was crazy good...
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by tBatt
What this video tells me is that there is such good snow in Alta, people might as well waste a couple of awesome powder days dicking around on snowlerblades.

Must be nice.

Fun video, but shit, what I wouldn't give for any of those conditions just once this year.
Reply | Threaded
|

billyymc
mattchuck2 wrote
What this video tells me is that there is such good snow in Alta
Looks like that old fashioned natural snow. Nasty unpredictable stuff - just falls wherever it feels like.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
yeah, like right now.... a couple inches of freshies and still coming down, one day after the hill closes.
Reply | Threaded
|

tBatt
In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
mattchuck2 wrote
What this video tells me is that there is such good snow in Alta, people might as well waste a couple of awesome powder days dicking around on snowlerblades.
He won over $2000 worth of prizes for this, if that makes you feel any better.

The problem with spring is the snow is only good until the sun comes out. Then you only have a couple hours til it's beat. Refrozen hardpack right now.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
tBatt wrote
mattchuck2 wrote
He won over $2000 worth of prizes for this, if that makes you feel any better.

The problem with spring is the snow is only good until the sun comes out. Then you only have a couple hours til it's beat. Refrozen hardpack right now.
The prize money makes me feel slightly better.

But I'd take refrozen hardpack and solid base depths over what I skied at Killington this past weekend:

Reply | Threaded
|

tBatt
Ski you in Breck!
Reply | Threaded
|

64ER
In reply to this post by raisingarizona
raisingarizona wrote
That's freaking awesome. He actually does rip in his special shoes. I bet he is crazy good on real skis.
Yup,

Almost as good as his sister, whom BTW forced her mom several years ago to up her ripping so her daughter (damn race-kid) wouldn't out-ski her.  Daddy-O just keeps up with them, till he kicks in the afterburners, then it's Hell's Bell's Belzanos!

Always a treat to see'em and ski'em.  Stay thirsty my friends.