Maxpass

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Maxpass

Lateski
To those who bought the Maxpass this year, have you received your pass?  I put my deposit down back in March and paid in full in September and still haven’t received my pass.  I’m starting to feel a little bit uneasy.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Maxpass

Brownski
We received them a couple weeks ago
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

Lateski
Oh boy, now I feel very uneasy.  I have emails and phone messages in to them, still no call or email back!!
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by Brownski
Brownski wrote
We received them a couple weeks ago
Yeah, us too
Reply | Threaded
|

Johnny V.
Yep, ours came two-three weeks ago also. Can't remember if we sent them in together, but my pass arrived in the same envelope as my wife's-I complained that she got her before I got mine until we opened the letter.
Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
I got mine a few weeks ago, too.

Did you send them a picture?
funny like a clown
Reply | Threaded
|

Milo Maltbie
Did you check your junk mail folder?  Maybe they're looking for a picture like BP says.
"Everywhere I turn, here I am." Susan Tedeschi
Reply | Threaded
|

Lateski
Yep, my pic was the hold up.  I spoke to their customer service today.  My pick never uploaded when I paid the initial deposit.  I had to email another pic today.  He couldn’t explain why no one contacted me to rectify this.  Hopefully will have my pass soon.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
Any max-passers gonna burn a day on early season at Killington this weekend? I would love to but probably can't squeeze it in and am getting over a cold
Reply | Threaded
|

Milo Maltbie
My shoes are in the shop getting attached to a new pair of skis.  I'm gonna skip Kmart on weekends until about March, but I'm in for weekdays any time it's good.

mm
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
Just curious: how fo killingyon and pico process the max passes? At guest services or the ticket window or are they ski-on?
Reply | Threaded
|

Milo Maltbie
Killington/Pico is direct to lift.  The lifties scan the barcode.

mm
Reply | Threaded
|

Lateski
Same goes for Stratton, direct to the lifts, it’s a beautiful thing.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Lateski wrote
direct to the lifts, it’s a beautiful thing.
Aside from the volume pricing, it's really the only other benefit you get with a season pass.* And it's a big one IMO.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

marznc
In reply to this post by Lateski
My friends who met up with me at Belleayre have the MAX Pass.  First day on snow and wife is a cautious intermediate so we started by skiing down a green.  At the lift, the liftie couldn't get their passes to scan.  The more experienced liftie knew they needed to go to Guest Services to get a free day ticket.  She was very nice giving the explanation about what to do.  The deal is that one ride up Lift 1 is no problem, so we could ski to Discovery Lodge.  I assume the same is true for people who start on the quad.

Could use some signs for MAX Pass holders I think.  Not everyone would notice, but at least a few people who are new to Belleayre might benefit.

The first year for MCP ski resorts were often not that smooth.  Took Snowbird a while to get it together.
Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
Ha, funny story. First day at Killington on Thursday, using the Maxpass. I started at the Snowden quad, as I usually do. The web site said direct to lift, so, I figured, if there was a problem, they'd send me to CS n the K1 lodge to straighten it out. But, nobody checking or scanning tickets at Snowden! I realized that, if I just stayed on Snowden and then up to the glades chair, I could get a free day. Goody! But, dumbass Benny stops in to K1 for a drink and asks CS if this thing is definitely direct to lift, and the young lady says, here, let me scan that thing and make sure it's ok. Doh! Poof goes my free day. I'm a moron.
funny like a clown
Reply | Threaded
|

Johnnyonthespot
https://www.themaxpass.com/fulfillment/
RFID - Steamboat & Winter Park
Direct to lift - Copper, Pico/Killington, Lee Canyon, Tremblant, Snowshoe, Stratton
Lift Ticket Required- Bachelor, Sugarloaf, Sunday River, Loon, Boyne, Boyne Highlands, Big Sky, Brighton, Crystal, Cypress, Summit at Snoqualmie, Blue, & Boreal.
A resort specific lift ticket is also required for the following new resorts for 2017/18 season:

Belleayre Mountain
Gore Mountain
Granite Peak
Lutsen Mountains
Whiteface Mountain
Windham Mountain
Fernie Mountain Resort
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
Kimberley Alpine Resort
Nakiska Ski Resort
Mont Saint Anne
Stoneham