Mountain Adventure 2012

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Mountain Adventure 2012

SIAWOL
Thoughts on changes to Mtn Adv program after the first week? Not real positive for me--actually considered walking out. Dark, danky room; disjointed communications; no ski racks; center plate folks taking smoke breaks in full view of the kids;  and no secured area for the kids. What did I drop 500+ per kid on? Certainly more than this.

I've spoken with officials and they're working on it--let's see what gets fixed for week 2. So far the changes get a major thumbs down.

More details to come.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Mountain Adventure 2012

SIAWOL
Update.

Hats off to the Mountain Adventure/Ski School staff for being open to feedback from parents, listening to concerns, and making some changes after week 1.

Mark O'C took my call and we talked for about 45 minutes one evening and he committed to getting back with his team to make sure concerns were addressed--and they were before week 2 started. Cheers!

We're back in the kids club room as a base of operations, with secured check in, etc. The staff up there are great and I really appreciate their patience. Drop off/pick up is seamless.

And +1 for issuing report cards on kids' progress last week! A nice touch!
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
What is this program you post of???
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

sirskier
In reply to this post by SIAWOL
I just saw this post.  I missed week one and showed up for week 2.  This is my second year and I was very happy last year in the program when my son was 4.  So far so good this year.  I love the private/semi-private lessons in the PM.  

I think for the $  this is the best lesson program I have seen east of the MS.    
On piste is better then no piste