classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
23 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Mt Bohemia $99 season

Harvey
Administrator
I'm going to make a conscious effort to spend even more at Plattekill this year.

You can help. Come to Plattekill on my birthday, I am buying a round for anyone with a lift ticket with Jan 8 2017 on it.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
I am guessing Laz makes more money selling beer then putting fannies on a lift..Kinda like a lost leader.. Go buy a beer and slice of pizza and all will be good..

"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

fahz
I'm doing this deal and hope it works for my family and myself to enjoy another season skiing together.  It is no easy task for the three of us to ski affordably so I take chances on deals such as this.   Everyone is beating on Mt Bohemia but Magic is offering a very similar deal if you are a VT resident, with $249 for the adult and $99 for each junior.  If I was a VT resident I would do that instead of Mt Bohemia in a second.  Without this deal I probably wouldn't have made it down to Plattekill this season.  So now the three of us might make it three times.  I typically try not to spend a lot, but I might eat and hit the bar for a drink and my girls always want hot cocoa & food?  I might even make it for a free birthday beer too!
11/25, 1/28, 4/6 Okemo; 12/03, 3/4, 4/7 Stratton; 12/10 - Skiing Santas, 1/15, 3/10 Whiteface; 12/22, 3/3 Gore; 12/26 Snow Ridge; 12/28 Stratton; 1/20 Mt Sunapee; 1/21 Pico; 2/3 Killington; 2/7, 3/7 Windham; 2/16 Eldora; 2/17, 2/18, 2/20 Winter Park; 2/19 Steamboat; 2/21 Copper; 3/11 Jiminy Peak; 3/17 Bromley; 3/25, 4/8 Belleayre; 3/31 Hunter