NBA Playoffs

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

NBA Playoffs

campgottagopee
For the first time in many years, at least for me, I'm totally psyched to watch the NBA Finals. These guys play D and everything. Gonna be some excellent hoops over the weekend!!

Good article in the USA Today

Dream matchup: LeBron James vs. Stephen Curry the best since Magic vs. Bird

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/playoffs/2015/06/02/lebron-james-steph-curry-nba-finals-popularity-twitter-tv-marketing/28367785/
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: NBA Playoffs

tjf1967
I don't watch any bb until they get to the playoffs.  Its great to watch, I think BB players are the best athletes out there.  I do wish the games did not start so late.  I don't see my self making it much past half time.  
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Game 1 did not disappoint! Sooooo many lead changes and scoring runs....top notch D as well.

I made it to the end of the 3rd quarter be4 I passed out. Sports Center is good for that.
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
I made it into the third before I was out.  Great game.  They compare the king to MJ But I don't ever remember MJ throwing an airball like I saw last night.   I decided I don't like Curry he reminds me of a young Reggie Miller.  Take that little punk out.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Agree. You can't compare Lebron to MJ just yet....he needs quite a few more rings be4 that conversation has any merit

LMAO on the Curry / Miller thing ---- one of the guys here at work said the same thing yesterday
Reply | Threaded
|

Spongeworthy
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
campgottagopee wrote
For the first time in many years, at least for me, I'm totally psyched to watch the NBA Finals. These guys play D and everything. Gonna be some excellent hoops over the weekend
Not since the Bird-Magic matchups have I been so psyched for the finals. LeBron deserves the title of World's Strongest Man the way he's carrying this team after Love and Irving went down with injuries.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." Oscar Gamble
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Spongeworthy wrote
campgottagopee wrote
For the first time in many years, at least for me, I'm totally psyched to watch the NBA Finals. These guys play D and everything. Gonna be some excellent hoops over the weekend
Not since the Bird-Magic matchups have I been so psyched for the finals. LeBron deserves the title of World's Strongest Man the way he's carrying this team after Love and Irving went down with injuries.
LeBron proved your point last night........he's an amazing athlete. If Cleveland continues to shut down Curry (VERY impressive D) this series is done!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
This was amazing shit, I flew off the couch when he did this.

Again proving LeBron is BOSS.

There's just no way he can beat GS all by himself.

Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
In reply to this post by tjf1967
I use to hate Miller. He killed my Knicks in the 90s. But watched a ESPN 30 episode on him recentley and changed my mind.  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
8 points in 9 seconds --- that will kill anyone
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
That didn't take long

Where's LeBron  going to end up? LA, Houston??
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Dynasty !
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.