6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

NSBS 2012....well??

Telemark Dave
..as in, post something ...

Here, on H.R.

For those of us who might not read your blogs!

T. D.
"there is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent" Disclaimer: Telemark Dave is a Hinterlandian. He is not from New York State, and in fact, doesn't even ski there very often. He is also obsessive-compulsive about Voile Charger BC's.
Reply | Threaded
|

NSBS 2012....befell???

Telemark Dave
"there is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent" Disclaimer: Telemark Dave is a Hinterlandian. He is not from New York State, and in fact, doesn't even ski there very often. He is also obsessive-compulsive about Voile Charger BC's.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: NSBS 2012....befell???

Telemark Dave
Ahhh... Nice if there was some sort of editing function available
for us i-idiots who (me) in this case, have lost all control...

Td
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: NSBS 2012....befell???

Powderqueen
there is...just click on "more"
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: NSBS 2012....well??

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by Telemark Dave
I will . . . Just been running around like crazy lately (had to drive to West Mountain Tuesday after skiing, then back to NH to ski today). Harv just put up a pretty sweet video that Wildcat produced, and I think the real fun is going to start tomorrow. Should be some good pics coming out tomorrow night.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: NSBS 2012....well??

Telemark Dave
Thanks Mattchuck...

And, yes just saw the vid that Harv posted , very nice...good to see all parties involved charging like there's no tomorrow.
I'm looking forward to more reports from the summit

TD