NYSB Skiing Meet-up Thread

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
46 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: NYSB Skiing Meet-up Thread

DomB
Cool.  Take it for free - it came with my Ski 3 pass so I could use the good karma of not taking cash for it.

I'll probably be up around 9.  I did not get your email unless your first name is Tom and you are coming from Utica.  Let me know.  

Best,
D
Reply | Threaded
|

Big D
DomB wrote
Cool.  Take it for free - it came with my Ski 3 pass so I could use the good karma of not taking cash for it.

I'll probably be up around 9.  I did not get your email unless your first name is Tom and you are coming from Utica.  Let me know.  

Best,
D
No my name is Dan from Binghamton, NY. Will meet you at Bell tomorrow at 9 then. I will send you another email with my cell phone number for texting. Anyways I am a tall guy and will wear my NY Yankees baseball cap.
Reply | Threaded
|

DomB
Awesome!  Got your email and wrote you back. I should be there by 9.  I'll go to lower lodge. Ticket all yours.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." β€”Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

DomB
-- Meet up request - Gore - Friday 8-830 a.m. --

Guys/gals - I am solo skiing Gore tomorrow/Friday, arriving at the parking lot at +/- 8:00 - 8:30 a.m., heading down to the Catskills in the late afternoon/evening.

Would be happy to ski with anyone in NYSB crowd.  I am fine skiing anything folks want to ski, but would like to get into the trees if possible.  

Feel free to email me/PM.  

Also, if folks want to let me know of any good routes by email/PM, that is much appreciated.  

I am strong skier but I don't know the nooks, crannies, and boulders that lie in the Gore trees.  

If I don't hear from anyone and head to the Summit, I take it the quickest way up is to high speed chair to the high peaks double, or Gondi/topridge/summit chairs.  

Any ski partners welcome, and advice/tips always welcome.  
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottySkis1
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by DomB
Dom B
Any 1 else looking awesome conditions for Catskills this week finally
I be at BellFlat on .Friday with Jim g( From AZ fourms()
Seems like good stuff white lines of fresh coming this week for everyone here.
Week 3 February 2020πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸŽΏπŸ‚πŸ‚πŸŽΏπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€

Big I like drinking Coke to much can u make it big Rambo? Big d?