Re: Name the New Whiteface Glade

Harvey
Administrator
This post was updated on .
ML is on a roll... (Conference Center!)

Snowballs is posting...

Aussie is taking pot shots at TJ...

...and we got this on tap for the weekend:

Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.

Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 48.

Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Things are falling into place.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ScottyJack
I went w/ JayTree Glade or J-Turn or SayJay Glade (kinda like the SayHay Kid....)

Back in the old RSN days, I'm pretty sure someone would of made Snowballs and Aussie cry or at the very least pound on their computer keys in a wild childish tantrum!!  

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
There you go making false accusations just like a little kid. It's more of a temper tantrum than Aussie or I wrote.

Quit your crying when people don't agree with you.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Geesh, some sensitive peeps around

RSN dayz
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
I'll say. Scotty must be having a bad day.
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
campgottagopee wrote
Geesh, some sensitive peeps around

RSN dayz

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
In reply to this post by Snowballs
THAT.   I have a great time discussing different ideas.  Lots of good ideas out there that I have not thought of.  I don't remember any scenarios that you two botard came up with that make sense.  You two need to try to look at big picture rather than what can it do for me.   Any how.  We have 8 super weeks heading our way and then we ski.  Life does not suck.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
tjf1967 wrote
THAT.   I have a great time discussing different ideas.  Lots of good ideas out there that I have not thought of.  I don't remember any scenarios that you two botard came up with that make sense.  You two need to try to look at big picture rather than what can it do for me.   Any how.  We have 8 super weeks heading our way and then we ski.  Life does not suck.
I'll enlighten you. In this thread I said I like the idea of Whiteface asking the public's input.

BOOM! There you go BO! There's me speaking up for something that does nothing for me personally but is good for the public at large. Rather philosophical and unselfish of me. Please aspire to this yourself.

What I didn't like was the requirement of naming it after Rand as he was just doing his job.  Ya see, the much bigger picture is society's needy nature for over the top praise for people doing their job.

BOOM! There you go BO! There's me looking at the bigger picture! Right there BO! There's me speaking out against the wanton selfish and the " just showing up wins you a trophy " nature of today's society.

Oh how wrong you were. I'm glad I could school ya, oh errant one.

Also many others wrote much stronger and unfriendly posts towards this Glade contest, yet you singled out Aussie and I and made false accusations towards me.  

Therefore, please reread...

quote author="Snowballs">
There you go making false accusations just like a little kid. It's more of a temper tantrum than Aussie or I wrote.

Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Snowballs wrote
tjf1967 wrote
I'll enlighten you. In this thread I said I like the idea of Whiteface asking the public's input.

BOOM! There you go BO! There's me speaking up for something that does nothing for me personally but is good for the public at large. Rather philosophical and unselfish of me. Please aspire to this yourself.

What I didn't like was the requirement of naming it after Rand as he was just doing his job.  Ya see, the much bigger picture is society's needy nature for over the top praise for people doing their job.

BOOM! There you go BO! There's me looking at the bigger picture! Right there BO! There's me speaking out against the wanton selfish and the " just showing up wins you a trophy " nature of today's society.

Oh how wrong you were. I'm glad I could school ya, oh errant one.

Also many others wrote much stronger and unfriendly posts towards this Glade contest, yet you singled out Aussie and I and made false accusations towards me.  

Therefore, please reread...

quote author="Snowballs">

WTF are you talking about?!?!?!

this is gonna be great

Reply | Threaded
|

Highpeaksdrifter
In reply to this post by tjf1967
tjf1967 wrote
 Being able to lap hoyts and lookout and then duck down randy land to the summit trail in my mind can only be viewed as a positive.
+1

There's truth that lives
And truth that dies
I don't know which
So never mind - Leonard Cohen
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
did they pick a (my) new name yet? haha
Reply | Threaded
|

Highpeaksdrifter
Rands Last Stand
There's truth that lives
And truth that dies
I don't know which
So never mind - Leonard Cohen
Reply | Threaded
|

Noah John
Highpeaksdrifter wrote
Rands Last Stand
 That's pretty good.
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
You really like it? Pretty boring if you ask me. But, it could always be worse.