classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Nevada's Chairlift Snacks

Skiray
This post was updated on .
We are not sure if you saw this up on Facebook - though Nevada has her own little series called Nevada's Chairlift Snacks - where she interviews friends, guest and just random people about their favorite snacks and things they like. Stay tuned for left overs coming soon from last season - though in the meantime, get your snack time now with Brownski....

The family that skis together, stays together.

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Nevada's Chairlift Snacks with Brownski

Johnnyonthespot
That's hilarious! "Skiing's not a sport it's a lifestyle." "Ok, we're gonna have to push you off the lift now."
I don't rip, I bomb.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Nevada's Chairlift Snacks with Brownski

Brownski
Yeah, skiing with those guys is fun, even with the threats of violence factored in. Definitely recommend it. I found a place where I can occasionally find those doughnuts too- Bella Napoli in Latham on route 155. Great place
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

Nevada's Chairlift Snacks

Skiray
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Skiray
Nevada happened to have a Chairlift Snack Interview with a young man name Zac last week. A week after - we learned that he was attempting to break the world record on the most vertical lift access skied. He already has 1 million feet before the Christmas (it looks) 4 more to go.

The article on Zac. Article on Zac in Conway Daily Sun

We hope you enjoy this latest snack....

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Nevada's Chairlift Snacks

2000yearoldskier
Ray , I was unable to open link , what is the lift serviced record for X days skied in a season?                                                             Two years ago K. J. skied 8 million + in 126 days for a Whitefish record. I'm sure there are bigger numbers out there.
Reply | Threaded
|

Skiray
Reply | Threaded
|

2000yearoldskier
Thanks Ray , I got the link now. Have a great season , I look foward to your family's adventures on snow. Ever think about skiing in Montana.
Reply | Threaded
|

Skiray
2000yearoldskier wrote
Thanks Ray , I got the link now. Have a great season , I look forward to your family's adventures on snow. Ever think about skiing in Montana.

2000YearOldSkier - Thank you for watching our stuff. We had a huge breakthrough this year in terms of visibility though still the same people - we hope.  Have you seen our latest stories?

And yes - we think about it all the time, just funds I feel are always tight.  Well they don't feel, they are. Ha. Then again,  what I consider tight is still way better than others.  We need to desperately upgrade some equipment we have - computer, cameras for shooting etc. I know you know the drill. We hope to make it out West for a story.

Not sure if it is right to ask, though if you and others could also sub us on YouTube or on Facebook - that helps us. We are trying to get sponsors though we need more subscribers we have been told.  :(

Either way, we will keep on trucking.  We love what we are doing.

I will be posting a story written on us here in a few minutes.

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Skiray
Happy New Year Everyone!

Glad we got this chairlift snack with my twin before his injury last week.

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
How’s he doing Ray? BTW there’s a little bit of an Albas’ Easter egg in the current blog post. Did you spot it?
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

Skiray
Hey BrownSki,

Sorry to be delayed posting - its been sort of a crazy week with Rennie's injury though he is in good spirits and I have been actively getting skiers and riders to keep giving him words of encouragement to keep on trucking. Week 1.5 is done for him - though its going to be at least 2 or 3 more months before he can say things are good.

I must have missed the Easter egg, let me go check now.

Ray

AlbaAdventures.com