classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

POW Day help..

Saratogahalfday
Since Magic is closed tomorrow, here are my options:

1. Hit Bolton, Dartmouth, or Black Mt.  They are all on my Freedom Pass.  The problem is the snow maps looks dicey for all of them.  I'm not taking a pow day for only 6 inches.  

2. Sugarbush.  I have a free ticket there.  How are they on pow days?  Do they leave it alone?  They're calling for over a foot.  

3.  Gore would have been option 3, but I'm not dropping $80 to ski there on a Wednesday.      
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: POW Day help..

tjf1967
That's a no brainer.  Sugarbush for sure.  Castlerock will be off the hook.  Better if you know someone to guide you there.  They have more terrain that people don't know about than a lot of places have on the map
Reply | Threaded
|

Cornhead
In reply to this post by Saratogahalfday
Saratogahalfday wrote
Since Magic is closed tomorrow, here are my options:

1. Hit Bolton, Dartmouth, or Black Mt.  They are all on my Freedom Pass.  The problem is the snow maps looks dicey for all of them.  I'm not taking a pow day for only 6 inches.  

2. Sugarbush.  I have a free ticket there.  How are they on pow days?  Do they leave it alone?  They're calling for over a foot.  

3.  Gore would have been option 3, but I'm not dropping $80 to ski there on a Wednesday.
The famous Gladerunner says, Disani Wednesday at Gore, $48.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by tjf1967
tjf1967 wrote
That's a no brainer.  Sugarbush for sure.  Castlerock will be off the hook.
Yep. Take the drive. It's worth it.
Reply | Threaded
|

Saratogahalfday
In reply to this post by Cornhead
Thanks, I checked and it's $49 without the water donation.  Sugarbush is tempting, but it's also a 2.5 hr drive, and with a snowy Rt. 100, more like 3+.  I think I'd rather save my free ticket there for late season, once Magic is closed.    

I think I'll hit Gore, I haven't been there this season and it's much closer.  Are the lifts there still a problem?