Physical therapy referral?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Physical therapy referral?

Peter Minde
OK, it's out in left field.  But I'm layin' it out there.  Can anyone in this group can recommend a good physical therapist in Monmouth County NJ?  

Any recommendations would be appreciated.  Thank you.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Physical therapy referral?

TomCat
Mcm physical therapy in red bank or the place in little silver (cant recall the name). Both are very good but little silver has more flexible hours.

Tom
Reply | Threaded
|

TomCat
sports care and physical rehab is the place in little silver.

tom
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by Peter Minde
Peter Minde wrote
OK, it's out in left field.  But I'm layin' it out there.  Can anyone in this group can recommend a good physical therapist in Monmouth County NJ?  

Any recommendations would be appreciated.  Thank you.
How you doing PM?  What's up?
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Jon951
Hope I caught you in time...call Kevin Gonzales at Activity First in Eatontown. Kevin used to run the HealthSouth facility in Tinton Falls, then went out on his own. Did excellent job of rehab on my left knee last May. Lots of other patients reveiving treatment to various injuries while I was there. Other facility you referenced frigged me up 10 yrs ago with my right knee..set me back significantly.

Address: 158 Wyckoff Rd, Eatontown, NJ 07724

Phone:(732) 544-0007
Feel free to call me for further info at 732.239.3846. I'd be happy to provide additional feedback about this facility.
"Feets fail me not"
Reply | Threaded
|

Peter Minde
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey wrote
How you doing PM?  What's up?
     Thank you for asking; I'm doing fine.  A friend down Monmouth County way recently had a joint replacement and is having a bit of a time getting up to speed.  She is not satisfied with the rehab therapy she's received to this point.  It's way out of my area and I'm sort of grasping at straws trying to help out.

TomCat and Jon 951, thank you for the referrals.