classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Plattekill and Magic?

ScottySkis
This post was updated on .
I see on their website that season pass for next year comes with free ticket to Magic in Vermont and discounts to local hills. Does anyone know what percentage off discount is and what hills. Please say Hunter or I probably buy the season pass. Is any News on when they can start using the ocean on top of the hill for snowmaking?

DISCOUNTED tickets to other area mountains including 1 FREE LIFT TICKET FOR 2014-15 TO MAGIC MOUNTAIN!!! - See more at: http://plattekill.com/rates/season-passes

Please say discount is like 20% off another hill that i ski. Great to see these little hills are having good amount of people coming. I wonder when we well find out what other hills and discount is.

Scotty
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Plattekill season pass question?

Harvey
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Every Magic passholder gets a free day at Plattekill, and every Plattekill passholder get a free day at Magic.

In addition any Magic passholder who comes to Plattekill to take advantage of the freebie, gets a Plattekill Powder Club Card ($69 value) that allows the holder discounts on lift tix and other products.

This was Plattekill's idea and Magic jumped on it in like a day.  More "like minded" mountains are being considered.

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

GetAmped
So much win!

I've got my pass at Magic again next season. I'm always happy to help guide anyone who comes out to enjoy the awesome terrain and vibe there.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
GetAmped wrote
So much win!

I've got my pass at Magic again next season. I'm always happy to help guide anyone who comes out to enjoy the awesome terrain and vibe there.
Lookin forward to that!

I spoke to Laz tonight and he is soo pumped about this.
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
That's awesome, looking forward to seeing everyone at Magic and Platty next year!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Plattekill and Magic?

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by ScottySkis
Not sure what hills you ski Scotty, but this is unlikely to be another hill in the Cats.

Details are TBD.  

GetAmped please come to the courtesy booth. Or better yet I'll PM ya.
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottySkis
This is really good to hear. I think it great that Platty and Magic are joining together for this offer. ( sorry about yesterday I was going through some personal stuff plus May depression kicking in) Thanks Harvey for all you do. and your love for Platty. it was a fanastic season here that for sure.
Scotty
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
It's all good Scotty.