Positive Weather Thoughts!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Positive Weather Thoughts!

JTG4eva!
Yes, after this weekend winter is over.  Cold air to retreat, not to return, no new snow coming.  Fat Lady sung.  Terrible March ending to one of the worst seasons on record.  

Yada, yada, yada......

Where is the positive thought, you ask?

Here you go.  As shitty as the season has been......the best skiing of the season lies ahead of us!  Really, it does.  Sure, you may have had a good day here or there, but nothing truly spectacular, at least not here in the east in NY.  But guess what, there are epic, warm, soft spring days ahead, and you'll have more of those going forward than you've had great days to this point in the season.  So, buck up, Buttercups, it only gets better from here, even though winter is leaving us for good!
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Positive Weather Thoughts!

Brownski
I'm right there with you. Lots of good skiing left. Might have to drive a little but its out there.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Eff spring skiing --- I'm ready to get the bike out
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
Now, now.....we can coexist.  You enjoy the biking while we harvest corn.  Is all good!
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

snoloco
March/April are the best months to ski in.  Lower crowds, nicer weather, and spring conditions are hard to complain about.  
I've lived in New York my entire life.
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
Schools out!
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

onscott
In reply to this post by JTG4eva!
Hunter Mountain will offer up some sweet spring skiing over the next 2-3 weeks - I'll make my annual trek down there as soon as possible...then maybe take a hike up in the Catskills somewhere.  Then the bike comes out...
sig
Reply | Threaded
|

sig
this is go time for me. i love spring skiing . i am sitting on 7 vacation days that i
save for powder days each year. since i have not skied yet this year you do the math