Power Situation in North Creek

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Power Situation in North Creek

Goreskimom
Can anyone tell me what the storm/power situation is in North Creek? I need to figure out if going up there is a solution to staying in NJ. I am weeks away from power on NJ.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Power Situation in North Creek

Harvey
Administrator
GSM i spoke to shaman today. He said damage was minimal and power was on.  Let me see if i can get more.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Darkside Shaman
We are all good here. Come on up and stay awhile
Gotta go to know
Reply | Threaded
|

adkskier
In reply to this post by Goreskimom
Everything is normal here in the Adirondacks. We were unaffected by the storm; a little rain.
I Think, Therefore I Ski
Reply | Threaded
|

Darkside Shaman
This post was updated on .
The only tragedy to speak of is the the gondola station at the peak, as the atrium windows and frame work in the front of the building succumbed to the high winds of the wicked witch named Sandy...seems a little ironic if you know what I mean
Gotta go to know
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
Seems like the plan - my in laws that live in Morris County NJ are coming up for an extended stay as well.
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
Reply | Threaded
|

Goreskimom
In reply to this post by Darkside Shaman
Nyskiblog rules! I am taking Sanctuary up north for a few days. Thanks everyone!
Reply | Threaded
|

poindexter
We are probably headed up there too. Our town in Long Island looks like a war zone.  That tree lying across my lawn with power lines wrapped around it isn't going to go anywhere soon.  The only complicating problem is that my office got power back today, so now I have to work!
Reply | Threaded
|

TomCat
Wish I could have spent a few days in the Dacks. I live near the coast in NJ and while I still have my home I did get a foot of sea water through the first floor. We've spent a week shoveling, mopping and calling insurance companies. Of course a lot of people not far away lost everything so I'm not complaining. Some of the beach towns look like a war zone, it is really sad.

tom