Saturday is the day to try Platty

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Saturday is the day to try Platty

Thehof
If there was ever a day to try Platty this Saturday is the day. Big Air, Big Money, and Big Dreams

The Winter Games are in full swing. Kids and adults alike are dreaming about gold. Maybe you just want to have a little taste of catching some big air? Maybe you just love watching those other big air freaks doing their thing. If any of this applies to you, then Platty is the place to be this SATURDAY. Sick Trix is sponsoring a Big Air Competition with big air, big tricks, and big money payouts! $500 to the top freestyle skier/ rider. Big dreams and big talent can lead to a Sick Trix sponsorship but you gotta be good. I mean SICK TRIX good. Think you have what it takes? Then get here Saturday for Platty’s first ever BIG AIR COMPETITION! Check out www.sicktrix.com or www.plattekill.com for more information.

Oh yeah, one more thing…besides the big air, there will be a snow village and an ice bar! Don’t miss this event. It’s going to be SICK!

This sounds like it will a sick fun day especially since it should snow this week.

Yeah I know this sounds like an ad, i'am just excited
"No Falls=No Bslls
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Saturday is the day to try Platty

JasonWx
i was going to go there on saturday..to avoid the crowds of bell and hunta..

"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
It should be great. They got 4-6 a few days ago, and no one's been on that I think. And now with the new snow moving in......
ck1
Reply | Threaded
|

ck1
The post should read Friday is the day to try Platty.

Right now it looks like it will be a little on the warm side, but this still could be a good one! Start crafting your excuses now.

Reply | Threaded
|

Thehof
Platty did not disappoint  
Snowed all day with lots already on ground. Woods are alive. They kicked my butt and broke my poles!  Found deep hidden stashes of pow sometimes two feet deep. Awesome day
"No Falls=No Bslls
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Thehof wrote
Platty did not disappoint  
Snowed all day with lots already on ground. Woods are alive. They kicked my butt and broke my poles!  Found deep hidden stashes of pow sometimes two feet deep. Awesome day

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Cornhead
Yet another stellar day at Platty. I've never seen cars parked 1/2 mile down the access road before. Still never waited more than 5 minutes at the double. That was after an extended stoppage too.Good for Laszlo, he deserves it. A more true "skier's mountain" can't be found anywhere period. Thanks for keeping the place alive Laszlo. Your passion is shared by all who ski there, it shows.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jamesdeluxe
Waiting for Jason's TR.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by Cornhead
Cornhead wrote
A more true "skier's mountain" can't be found anywhere period. Thanks for keeping the place alive Laszlo. Your passion is shared by all who ski there, it shows.
This.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
In reply to this post by Jamesdeluxe
Jamesdeluxe wrote
Waiting for Jason's TR.

it's on the conditions page...
"Peace and Love"