classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Shaman Gear Sale 2014!!!

Darkside Shaman
This post was updated on .
2 pair of alpine skis, a set of AT skis with Dynafit bindings, and NTN Tele boots, everything must go to make room for my new toys!  
Everything available for pickup here in North Creek, I prefer not to ship if I don't have to.
2013 Nordica Steadfast 170cm 132-90-118 17m turning radius, with Nordica Evo Pro 4-12 binding  $250

2013 Nordica Patron 177cm 143-113-132 16.5m turning radius, with VIST 4-12 binding $275

2013 Atomic Drifter 173cm 130-95-119 20m turning radius, with Dynafit Vertical FT12 binding $400 (This setup is super light and the skis and bindings have only been skied 4 times. They would be right up old Dacker's alley )

2012 Garmont Prophet NTN Tele Boots 27.5 mondo. The liners have only been molded once. $175

I will consider reasonable offers and I want all of this gear to be gone soon, so don't wait, buy now!!!

Be well everyone as the season of fun is upon us!!

Shaman
Gotta go to know
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Shaman Gear Sale 2014!!!

Telemark Dave
Somebody's going to get a super deal on those Garmonts.  Nice..!
"there is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent" Disclaimer: Telemark Dave is a Hinterlandian. He is not from New York State, and in fact, doesn't even ski there very often. He is also obsessive-compulsive about Voile Charger BC's.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Shaman Gear Sale 2014!!!

Darkside Shaman
In reply to this post by Darkside Shaman
Really would love to see these skis and boots go bye bye!! No reasonable offer refused!!
Gotta go to know