Should be great today !

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Should be great today !

warp daddy
3 of us on the way to Titus this am ' 10 inches of fresh and 16 over the past 2 days . Its was closed since sunday so should be prime !  This dump should guarantee the weekend for certain , after that. Its a crap shoot ,they MAY run out of skiers before snow dammit !
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Should be great today !

campgottagopee
Go get it Warp!!!! Make that place your beAtch
Reply | Threaded
|

Marcski
In reply to this post by warp daddy
warp daddy wrote
3 of us on the way to Titus this am ' 10 inches of fresh and 16 over the past 2 days . Its was closed since sunday so should be prime !  This dump should guarantee the weekend for certain , after that. Its a crap shoot ,they MAY run out of skiers before snow dammit !
Damn Warp....make a guy sitting at his desk feel like shit why don't you?  ;).

If I'm not getting it, I couldn't think of a better guy than you that is, Warp. :).  I expect pictures...and I don't want to hear any crap that it was too good to stop and snap some.  
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
Marcski wrote
If I'm not getting it, I couldn't think of a better guy than you that is, Warp. :).  I expect pictures...and I don't want to hear any crap that it was too good to stop and snap some.
LOL, definitely agree with this. I haven't been to Titus in years, I want to see what I'm missing!!
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
 I tried to upload some guys , i really did BUT this effin. IPAD  won't upload to this site for some friggen reason dammit !

great conditions , 25 runs all over the joint BUT had a damn scare on the 4th run . We're on Promise a steep quick headwall on the backside rippin like the ole bastids that we are . Ten i dove over the headwall at my usuall balls to the wall mode and its high calf  deep dense ,ungroomed  stuff well i started to jump turn the shit any was doing fine till i LOST my patience said F it and let em run .

Well it was fugly , lost it got airborne spun out and whach my friggen head really GD hard , The helmet saved me it was a pretty intense hit , broke the goggle retainer on my Giro  Streif and put a serious cut in the  plastic in the back of the helmet .

My other friend the ex Dartmouth racer biffed hard too on his shoulder .

WE can be such assholes at time , if we had stayed with the jump turns instead of let em run we would have made it ..... No Jock like and OLD JOCK. , more balls than brains sometimes .  Im fine we skied like madmen for another 5 hrs before quitting.

its all good !! Srill got all my body parts and had a good day out there , and ? BTW you YOUNG guns will get your turn at OLD AGE CRAZY , just dont rush to get there , ....... And BTW learnhow to make jump turns and use em hahahahahaha
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.