This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Ski 3 (or 4) Radio Advertisement?

gorgonzola
greater Philadelphia area stations playing a ski ny radio ad for windham, hunter and greek. lots tv commercials as well.
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
In reply to this post by dobermann
dobermann wrote
Heard a new advertisement on local NJ/NYC radio last night for Belle, Gore, Windham? and Whiteface.  Strange - was surprised that they included Windham in mix but may be sign of things to come?
I have also heard this ad for about a week. I think this is the first time Gore has ever been mentioned on the radio in the NYC metro area.
Reply | Threaded
|

Pants
dobermann wrote
Heard a new advertisement on local NJ/NYC radio last night for Belle, Gore, Windham? and Whiteface.  Strange - was surprised that they included Windham in mix but may be sign of things to come?

Unpossible
Reply | Threaded
|

Face4Me
dobermann wrote
I've heard the same ad and was equally surprised. If I remember correctly, I think it was a "generic" New York State ski areas ad, but they specifically mentioned the three ORDA operated areas AND Windham ... strange!
It's easy to be against something ... It's hard to be for something!
Reply | Threaded
|

BenedictGomez
Maybe they felt they had to throw in one private name if the funds were allocated for general "New York Tourism" rather than "New York Owned Tourism".  But if so, that's pretty shady that they'd mention all 3 of the the NY run places if you're only naming 4 places.
Can we get SOME snow?  Please?
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
dobermann wrote
Can someone find and post the flying pig image?
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Face4Me
Harvey wrote
dobermann wrote
Can someone find and post the flying pig image?
Just for you ...
It's easy to be against something ... It's hard to be for something!
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
Orda is advertising more agressively.  I was down in Philly two weeks ago and was suprised to see a electronics bill board with a Whiteface ad on it.
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
Coach Z wrote
Orda is advertising more agressively.  I was down in Philly two weeks ago and was suprised to see a electronics bill board with a Whiteface ad on it.
ORDA has been advertising WF/Lake Placid on billboards for years in the NY metro area.
Reply | Threaded
|

Pants
x10003q wrote
Coach Z wrote
ORDA has been advertising WF/Lake Placid on billboards for years in the NY metro area.
They have and they have also been doing radio ads for years.
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
Pants wrote
x10003q wrote
Coach Z wrote
They have and they have also been doing radio ads for years.
I never hear WF ads on NY radio stations I tune to. Do you know what stations?
Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
Probably one of those right wing Rush broadcasters.
funny like a clown
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
In reply to this post by x10003q
I know they advertise in NYC area.  This was like a couple miles from the Delware boarder.

I have noticed that I've been having a lot people in my lessons this year from the Philly market compared to almost none in the past so it appears that this is working.
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time