Ski + Ride Free Gas Coupons

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ski + Ride Free Gas Coupons

ADmiKe
has anyone seen this years list of mountains and deals?  This is for the Mobil Gas Station 8 gallon deal

Based on the website, it looks like Whiteface is no longer involved?  Only GORE and Belleayre?

Can someone please confirm.  Also, what is the GORE deal this year BOGO? What days?

Thanks
Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Ski + Ride Free Gas Coupons

freeheeln
I<3ADK wrote
 This is for the Mobil Gas Station 8 gallon deal

Thanks
With work buying my fuel ,averaging over 30+ gals a week, getting only 8 gals. at a time ,I am accumulating them for the crew going to our extended NVT tele tour.  
http://www.skiridefree.com 
Tele turns are optional not mandatory.
Reply | Threaded
|

gkny
In reply to this post by ADmiKe
I<3ADK wrote
has anyone seen this years list of mountains and deals?  This is for the Mobil Gas Station 8 gallon deal

Based on the website, it looks like Whiteface is no longer involved?  Only GORE and Belleayre?

Can someone please confirm.  Also, what is the GORE deal this year BOGO? What days?

Thanks
checked, Whiteface is not part of the program, disappointed.
Gore is Mondays only.
Also, $10 off from Ski 3 Empire Card if purchased at Gore.
Reply | Threaded
|

ADmiKe
Well, that sucks.   I really liked those BOGOs for friends - I'm a passholder but I accumulated them for friends/family
Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life.
Reply | Threaded
|

gkny
yeah, I used them a few times the past two years at WF, also the Price Chopper block, which seems to be gone completely this year (?).

I see the http://iskiny.ltibooking.com/#all deals now have WF and Gore $64 any day, including Holidays.