Ski bowl village?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ski bowl village?

scottymac
Does anybody have info on the status of the ski bowl village? It seems to have stalled or even stopped completely. It's hard to find information about it. I'm just curious however I would love to see the equestrian facilities ompleted so I can bring the family on trail rides. Thought that would be a great way for the family to see some of the scenery. My daughter loves to hike but is only eight so our options are limited.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Ski bowl village?

Darkside Shaman
They listed a townhome last week for $750,000. In regards to the equestrian facilities, don't hold your breath, as although it was a part of the original plan, imo they'll never do it.
Gotta go to know
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
Hi Bitches !!! :)

Don't know if y'all heard this, it's not earth shaking but this week's Chronicle states Front Street has now leased ALL of the old Ski Bowl trails to North Creek for $1 per year. This adds 3 new trails some 80 acres and NC super Ron Vaneslow said he believes all Bowl trails will eventually be deeded over to the town.

He says this new lease will give ORDA time to prep the trails for this year.

FS built two townhouses last year, each with two- four or five bedrooms units. Vaneslow says he " believes " another building is now under construction.

Carry on..........
Reply | Threaded
|

tBatt
Holy sh!t, he's alive.
Reply | Threaded
|

scottymac
In reply to this post by Snowballs
What is the chronicle? Can I access it online?
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
It's a weekly free newspaper here in the southern dacks. They don't have a website. The article I referenced was a short one and I posted all the pertinent info, if that's what you're seeking.

The Chronicle is available  for free at places like Stewarts, grocery stores and such. It is worth picking up for it's local news and on the last couple of pages there's always a big list of stuff going on around the area for that coming week. Stuff like concerts, plays, festivals, art shows, outdoor things...ALL kinds of stuff, much of it free, family fun.

It's really surprising the amount of stuff that goes on around here. Equally surprising is the amount of art shows/stores, plays and such that occur even in the small towns.

Surprising ? Yea, it's kinda drawkcab 'round here. Dey a whole lotta Bubbas, chewin backy....spit!

The Chronicle is available for mail subscription. If you're interested.......518 792 1126

BUT if anyone's looking for a used car..... Call cousin Junior at BR549 !  
Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowballs has returned!

Welcome back, you eccentric curmudgeon. And you should take that as a compliment.
Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
This post was updated on .
AH SHUCKS!

Thank you.

But, ah ,hmmm,,,,, curmudgeon? Really ?

You're Sick! Bird Rider with a malady that has always been a sure cure for people's malaise.  

Sorry to have left the humor burden on your shoulders. No doubt you have been providing many a canuck yuck for these....... yanks.

But it's a good thing you were here...... Why ? For um  funnies, of course.

Now let's see if I can help.....

What do you call a bear with no teeth ?

A gummy bear.