Ski ya..

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ski ya..

Telemark Dave
Enjoy the dregs of winter.  I'm bailing.  
"there is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent" Disclaimer: Telemark Dave is a Hinterlandian. He is not from New York State, and in fact, doesn't even ski there very often. He is also obsessive-compulsive about Voile Charger BC's.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Ski ya..

JTG4eva!
I know the past two weeks has been dismal from a skier perspective, but if this post is the beginnings of your trip report to the afterlife because you are bailing on life as a result of the meltdown.....I think your reaction is both premature and severe!
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
JTG4eva! wrote
I know the past two weeks has been dismal from a skier perspective, but if this post is the beginnings of your trip report to the afterlife because you are bailing on life as a result of the meltdown.....I think your reaction is both premature and severe!

Now that's funny...

Just got back from the bike shop...do I go to slc for 3 days next week or take that money and upgrade my current ride???HMMM
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
In reply to this post by Telemark Dave
TD is off to the land down under for three weeks. With any luck, it will still be winter when he returns.

Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
Sick Bird Rider wrote
TD is off to the land down under for three weeks. With any luck, it will still be winter when he returns.

Haha! Back during the summer of 03 my girlfriend and I let a mountain biking dirt bag from Australia stay with us for an extended period of time (probably too long) and he may have or may have not helped me build the first edition of what has become one of the most loved and not exactly legal DH trails in the state of Arizona. One of the best memories of that summer though was when myself and a few others took him out on the town for his birthday and ended up at the stripper club late night where we had a special b-day dance for him where all of the girls danced in circles around him while he sat motionless on a stool backed up against the main and center pole. Of course, the song one of our friends requested for this was Land Down Under, it was awesome. :)
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
Maybe he can get an Australian kiss while he's there.