SkiAndRideNY pass

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SkiAndRideNY pass

Denis.N
"Gold Pass" is on sale now until October 15 for $1100 - ski any day most NY mountains (transferable):  Ski and Ride NY pass

Small premium over current $899 ORDA pass.

For comparison: Transferable Belleayre pass is now $1200; Transferable Whiteface pass is $2500
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SkiAndRideNY pass

Snowballs
Banned User
That's is one heck of a deal!!! I'll be buying that in the future. Good at dozens of hills with no black out dates. Last season I had about the much invested in a Gore Full Season pass and a West Mtn midweek only pass. With this gold pass I can ski any hill full season and even lend it out to the kid if needed!!!! In this area alone, I'ld be able to ski, Gore, Face, West, Hickory, Tupper, Titus,Windham, Belleayre, Hunter, Plattekill, Willard and much more across the State...Full Season!!!! What the hay!!! Why haven't we heard about this before? We've discussed/wished for a Gore/Face/Hickory/West pass before....Well, here it is.

Harv, you ski some of those Catskill hills each year. Now you can have a pass for them.

Thanks Denis!
Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
In reply to this post by Denis.N
damn. Was that any cheaper earlier in the year?

Thanks for the link. I never knew that existed. Transferable really makes it a bargain.
funny like a clown
Reply | Threaded
|

Highpeaksdrifter
Benny Profane wrote
 Transferable really makes it a bargain.
Transferable is nice. Great info Denis.
There's truth that lives
And truth that dies
I don't know which
So never mind - Leonard Cohen
Reply | Threaded
|

Highpeaksdrifter
Not to look for a down side, but I noticed the ad said, The SANY Gold Pass is redeemable for one lift ticket per day . Sounds like you have to stand in a ticket line each time you use it.
There's truth that lives
And truth that dies
I don't know which
So never mind - Leonard Cohen
Reply | Threaded
|

Denis.N
Highpeaksdrifter wrote
... Sounds like you have to stand in a ticket line each time you use it.
That's right.

I have used a lot of redeemable vouchers from WorkingAdvantage for my wife and friends last year. In the beginning of the season ticket sales person usually takes awhile to figure out under what category input the voucher into computer and issue a scannable ticket.

My wife figured out a trick is to come to same person (Northwoods Lodge, upstairs) next day and the process will be smoother, especially as season progresses.

Still it is puzzling that it often takes so much time to issue a ticket, I guess too many different promotional offers.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
Yea, a string of day ticks hanging from your jacket does mess with your steeze and standing in line kinda tarnishes the Royalty image and fusses up first tracks but what da hay I'll still buy one. If Hickory ever gets up to speed this could be the bomb. That would put 3 mtns local, Gore, West, The Hick, and 6 mtns in the near locale when including Face, Willard, Tup. I be thinkin I King Ski.

Still....Day Ticks.....Standing in line....

I can't believe we've never heard of this pass before. Wonder if it's new?
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by Benny Profane
Benny Profane wrote
Was that any cheaper earlier in the year?

Thanks for the link. I never knew that existed. Transferable really makes it a bargain.
We don't ski the Cats enough to add $400 to our ORDA pass ($699 at early deadline?). And if I get the chance to ski a place like Hickory or Big Tupper I'd want to spend my money there.

It is an amazing deal, when you consider it's transferable.  Obviously you can't share it with your everyday ski buddy, but enterprising souls will figure something out I'm sure.

Thanks for posting it and welcome to the forum Denis.

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Jamesdeluxe
Denis, if your goal was to creep everyone out with your avatar, congratulations, you've succeeded.
Reply | Threaded
|

Denis.N
Jamesdeluxe wrote
Denis, if your goal was to creep everyone out with your avatar, congratulations, you've succeeded.
It's a picture of an odd sculpture in Iceland, right next to  Geysir/Strokkur geysers:

When I have time, I'll post few images from my trip to Iceland in "Off-Topic" forum. Beautiful country, delicious food.