classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Skis, boots, jacket for sale (SOLD)

Condor
This post was updated on .
alright everyone. i will most likely be adding stuff in the coming weeks but for the moment i have my skis, boots, and jacket up for sale

first off, 2010/2011, 168 line blends mounted with marker jesters at +3cm from recommended (binding set to 25.5 boot). they have right around 40-45 days on them from this past season. no core shots and any base damage was professionally p-texed the same day. there were a couple spots where the top sheet started to delam due to skis bouncing off each other. nothing major and again they were all epoxied same day. looking for $450

next i have a pair of 2010/2011 tecnica agent 120's. size 25.5. they have around 50-55 days on them. still in great condition, with normal wear on the soles. looking for $225

i also have a brand new, never worn, spyder Jamaica ski team jacket size medium. bought it 2 yrs ago, didnt like the fit, and its just sat in my closet since. $100.

also a pair of 2008/2009 161 salomon suspects mounted with salomon sth 21 bindings (bindings set to 26.5 boot). bindings mounted +2.5cm from recommended. they have probably 90 days on them. havent skied them in 2 yrs. still in decent shape. top sheet pretty scratched up but nothing major. $150

and finally a pair of, i believe 2005/2006 volkl racetigers. they are the racestock sl, size 155. comes with plate and marker comp 18.0 binding. plastic covering the toe piece is cracked after another skier hit me. happened a few years ago. release tested them and didnt seem to be a problem. they have not been release tested since. tail are starting to separate just a little bit. put a bunch of epoxy in them end of last yr to plug it. edges are getting thin but still have another full tune or so before they become thin. $150 obo.

PS- i will put a fresh hot wax on the skis before they are sold. any questions or concerns please feel free to send me a PM.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: skis, boots, jacket for sale

Condor
another addition. i have a pair of  155 2005/2006 volkl race tigers. they are the racestock SL's comes with the plate and comp 18 bindings. bases have been kept in very good condition, edges still have a little life left on them. one of the toe pieces has a crack in the plastic covering after i was hit by another skier. release tested it when it happened (2yrs ago) and seemed to work just fine. this yr the tails started to delam just a little, as soon as i noticed it i crammed it with epoxy to seal it up. great skis for someone getting into racing or just in general an awesome carving ski. id be happy with $100. for anyone interested a comp 18 binding has a din range of 8-18 so if you buy this ski for son daughter wife husband more likely than not you will need a different binding. pm or email for pics
Reply | Threaded
|

midge4
In reply to this post by Condor
Is the Jacket still for sale?
Reply | Threaded
|

Condor
yup
Reply | Threaded
|

Condor
up. all still for sale.

blends w/jesters $400

boots $225

jacket $100

suspect w/sth12 $150

also have a medium smith maze...$30

smith phenom, brand new   $45

and a scott neon sign...not really sure what they are worth sooo offer?
Reply | Threaded
|

Condor
oops...forgot pics

Reply | Threaded
|

Condor
325 for blends....200 for boots....40 for goggles.....25 for helmet.....85 for jacket.....100 for suspects.....sign....$45?? ha still not sure what exactly is worth.
Reply | Threaded
|

Condor
SOLD...well not quite, but some is. please delete, gunna make a new one with some more stuff!