classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
24 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sleep in Whiteface or Gore Parking lot

evantful
ml242 wrote
the temps are getting cushy enough that if I was going to the dacks I'd sleep in the woods and leave the boots and stuff in the car. 0-15 degrees in a tent in a down bag on a comfy bag on top of the snow, i love it. Below 0... not as much. for me.
That is something Im considering, Im looking to go in 10 days or so and the nights are looking manageable outside. I love sleeping in a tent even in the cold. It just knocks me out and I can sleep great
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottySkis
I have sleep in my car in Queensbury parking lot Walmart open 24 hours so bathroom can be used.
Scotty
Reply | Threaded
|

Danzilla
There is a season passhholder at gore who comes in from out of state at least 6-8 times a season and stays for a week or so each time. Sleeps in his car in the parking lot. Yinzer accent if you know what I mean. I've ridden the lift with him a few times. As long as they aren't plowing the lot I think you'd be OK.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
I wonder if the people at ORDA who read these boards would have a problem with this. I know I've left my car in the parking lot at the end of the day (usually when I've had a few at the bar and carpool with someone home and back the next day). And that seemed okay. So, really, what would it matter if a person had just happened to be in that car?

If you slept in your car in the lower parking lot at Gore, I don't think you'd be the first to do that.