Winter is over, and Spring has arrived. But after sparing us all winter, Mother Nature has a little surprise in store for our Monday. Our first winter storm in ages could complicate our Monday evening travel plans...
- 6am to 10am: Snow develops from SW to NE
- 9am to 1pm: Snow tapers to snow showers for a time
- 12pm to 4pm: Snow falls moderate to heavy at times
- 4pm to 7pm: Snow mixes with rain from south to north
- 6pm to 10pm: Rain/wet snow showers taper off
- Mainly wet roads in the valley, temps generally 32° to 36°
- Snow accumulation mainly on unpaved surfaces
- Roads could become snow covered during heavy snow
- Catskills and elevations over 1000 feet, best chance of snow covered roads
- Catskills (Zone 1,2,5,6) : 4 to 8 inches
- HV north of I-84 (Zone 3,4,7) : 2 to 6 inches
- HV south of I-84 (Zone 8 & 9) : Coating to 3 inches
Blowers with dirty carbs on the curb waiting to be trashed here in Jersey. My son called me to pick up a low mileage 9 HP Craftsman machine with a note taped to it...needs carb. Million to one it needs a 15 minute removal, cleaning, reassembly, and reinstall. I didn't lift a shovel this winter, or more like it, non-winter. Curious if HD and Lowes gonna blow out their inventory of blowers like they did a few years back.