Storm Speculation: April 7-8

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Storm Speculation: April 7-8

JTG4eva!
Ok, even though I can't ski this weekend (if we weren't going away I WOULD!), we do need to give this one a thread.  Yes, the highest accumulations may be on the summits....but this time of year who goes to the base anyway?

With upwards of 8 inches at elevation today and tomorrow, with spring temps to follow, this weekend may be a wonderful repeat of what was a glorious powder-spring weekend last week!

So, how much we gonna get, and who's skiing where?  What a ride it's been this winter, and so good since Stella.
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Storm Speculation: April 7-8

tjf1967
Have not been paying much attention to the weather other than it was wet for a while.  Last night it felt like some snow may be coming and this morning I looked out the window and it was snowing.  Its going to be white whatever is coming through.  Another gold weekend?  HA I doubt it.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by JTG4eva!
Better believe I'll be skiing this weekend. Sugarbush, both days. Expecting a powder day on Saturday and a perfect Spring Day on Sunday.

Giddyup.
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
Jealous!  Castle Rock isn't spinning today but the trails are open.  Whether it runs tomorrow or not, have fun over there.  Love that pod!

Boston and the beaches of Cape Cod this weekend for me.  Mixed feelings, but it will be fun to get the keep on the sand again!
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
Funny.
I got of going to the Cape this weekend, might have go next saturday..up and back same day...

sweet turns will be had this weekend...fyi Tahoe is going off again..
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
AR event 10 for the season.  With it they also have 118mph gusts on the crest, and the Squaw will be virtually shut down today and tomorrow.  I really want to get back to Squaw, but going when the snow is good (storming) is a shitty odds crap shoot!

Have fun whoever is getting powder turns tomorrow.
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
In reply to this post by JasonWx
JasonWx wrote
Funny.
I got of going to the Cape this weekend, might have go next saturday..up and back same day...
Weather is gorgeous, beach is beautiful.

......although I am jealous I missed the Slides this weekend!
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
Nice pic...you got to love the solitude on the beach  before the summer time hordes..
Going this weekend...Some great mountain biking off of exit 5..
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

nepa
In reply to this post by JTG4eva!
Tomorrow & Thursday in the Cascades... 8 to 12 over the next couple of days