classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Subaru BRZ

campgottagopee
This post was updated on .
Had the chance to drive the new Subaru BRZ today....WOWZERS, you talk about a fun car. Naturally aspirated 2.0 liter w/ 200HP...what a scooter on rails

Get one while you can!!!

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Subaru BRZ

x10003q
I am excited to try it. It reminds me of the 240z with small rear seats. How was the fit for your large body?
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Once I got in the thing pretty good, I was actually shocked that I fit....well kinda
had the seat all the way back and damn near had to lay down (pimpin if you will) so my head didn't hit the ceiling. I'd say the car would be a good fit for 6'1" and under.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
Checked it out on the website:

http://www.subaru.com/vehicles/brz/index.html

Pretty cool. So is this Subies first car in maybe ...20 years that's not 4WD? First car in a loooong time that has REAR WD?
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
this car is a joint venture w/ Toyota ( i think it looks like the old supra) and they were going after the "true" sports car feel making it RWD.....they captured it nicely
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Had me one them Celica Supra's  a black on black dealie  -- a pocket rocket that was indeed PHUN  2 drive  But damn Did  JOHN LAW also like stopping that puppy . I had a Canadian crossing guard hold me and the Queen up on a border check once for awhile .

It was a blubird day the Queen was lookin good in her blonde radiance , the wheels were chill .

Dude musta been off da muffin for while either that or that sucker  was seriously envious.  Car was Brand ass new and i hardly knew where the hell the hood opener was when he COMMANDED me to OPEN the hood . I was Kewl  but pissed underneath . He was just a tool and needed to show HIS authority.

Camper 2013's on target for the summer ?

Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Yup, 13's still looking good for round August. Last allocation of 12's will be next month then we roll t 13's. the BRZ will be here in June!!!!

When you have a whip like your Supra peeps gonna mess widja

Too bad U didn't keep that one...I've seen some sweet Supras do some serious bucks at Mecum Auto Auction.