Subaru People - just a heads up

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Subaru People - just a heads up

ADmiKe
Hey guys - just wanted to let everyone know that I part-out Subaru's as a hobby on the side - and I know alot of ski people drive Subarus, including myself, so If anyone ever needs parts, and wants to meet up at Whiteface or GORE, I'll be there most weekends throughout the winter.

Also, I'm located in NJ if you were ever in need of something locally

I usually post on craigslist and the subaru forums, but figured I'd just throw this post out here so people are aware I have stuff if anyone ever is in need.

Thanks!
Mike
njsubi86@gmail.com
Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Subaru People - just a heads up

I:)skiing
Thank you!

Could have used you a few times with my last one I just traded in.    Smaller mail to me kinda parts.    

Got a new 2014 Outback, so far, so good.   31k miles in 9 months....
Reply | Threaded
|

BenedictGomez
In reply to this post by ADmiKe
Any suggestions for getting extra rims for a Crosstrek XV?  Are they pricey given the model year is pretty new?  

The woman just got one and wants winter tires (on rims) so I can just change them for her each season without the fuss of having to go to a dealership.
Can we get SOME snow?  Please?
Reply | Threaded
|

ADmiKe
I do this on my 01 Outback - just go to tire rack and get a set of General Altimax Arctics - they are cheap and good - on a set of steelies mounted and balanced ready to run shipped to your door for around $600
Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life.