classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
65 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: The Echo Valley Project

Harvey
Administrator
I'll never forget Marcski after Plattekill renovated the bathrooms in the lower level:

"I feel like I am peeing at Stratton."

Merry Christmas nepa.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Johnnyonthespot
In reply to this post by nepa
Awesome Nepa. Keep it coming.
I don't rip, I bomb.
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
when I was into reading books on management one passage sticks in my mind, I can’t recall the author though. Anyway it basically said that one could always tell how well a company was managed by the bathrooms. One tell tale sign was the blue ice blocks in the urinals - a sure sign of bad management because the  had to compensate for not keeping the bathrooms clean.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
PeeTex wrote
when I was into reading books on management one passage sticks in my mind, I can’t recall the author though. Anyway it basically said that one could always tell how well a company was managed by the bathrooms. One tell tale sign was the blue ice blocks in the urinals - a sure sign of bad management because the  had to compensate for not keeping the bathrooms clean.
good point..

in the restaurant business, if a establishment can't keep the bathrooms clean, there is no way the kitchen is clean.bathrooms are easy to clean , kitchens aren't.
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
In reply to this post by nepa
Hey Nepa, how are you doing with the injury? Did you have to step back from the ski area?
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller