Titus Mountain rules!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Titus Mountain rules!

Sick Bird Rider
Quick, go to the Forums index on TGR and you will see little old Titus Mountain at the top of the 24 hour snowfall list. Won't last long at this rate. Here's a screen shot for posterity:

Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Titus Mountain rules!

MadPatSki
Sick Bird Rider wrote
Quick, go to the Forums index on TGR and you will see little old Titus Mountain at the top of the 24 hour snowfall list. Won't last long at this rate. Here's a screen shot for posterity:
I've skied one weekend at Titus Mountain a few years back...powder day. Maybe its not a coincidence? ;)
Ski Mad World
A blog of MadPat's World: A History of Skiing Geography
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Warp owns that place
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by Sick Bird Rider
Titus is cool, but I'm a Stubaier Gletscher guy myself.

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
ooofff   rockin the Mighty Titus   today skied in a friggen blizzard it was AWESOME  . Best pow in years , 10 inches yesterday and today perhaps another 8-12 on the way  . We were first chair took 25 runs , grinnin like a fool . by noon the serious blizzard was under way . The most fun on the mtn all season bar none .

Sunday will be absolutely choice  22 degrees sunny and proabably 22- 25 inches total dumpage .  I t took us an extra hr to drive home tonite just got in , roads were a friggin mess , slippy , many vehicles off the road - just a fugly drive -- BUT DAMN it was worth it ! My sorry butt will be back there Sunday am
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Heading out now for day 4 this week !

26 inches of fresh since Friday 0 degrees , sunny and nuthin but fresh , but windchills today at Titus will be - 22 degrees time to break out the new Polarwrap heat exchanger mask  and boot gloves  .
__
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Damn another great day  30 runs , pow left ungroomed all over the joint --'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, grinning but tired