Tropical Storm Harvey

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Tropical Storm Harvey

ScottyJack
Setting sights on Texas!  Could be upgraded to Hurricane status by Friday!
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Tropical Storm Harvey

MC2 5678F589
This post was updated on .

This one might be bad. Projected to just sit there for 2 days.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
I take back everything I ever said about Texas. Good luck Lone Star State.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

freeheeln
Tele turns are optional not mandatory.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
MC, I  truly wish you could show some respect not only for the people of TX, but also  the office of the POTUS and take that stupid political picture down in this thread. With all the devastation that they are going through it doesn't belong in here.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by freeheeln
Throughout all the devastation Harvey has once again reminded us/me that the highest percentage of people are good. The volunteers, first responders, the National Guard, local and fed governments all pulling together to help those in need. With all the latest political controversy I'm reminded that it really isn't that important, or at least not to me.

That said, my buddy at Stupid Choppers here in Cortland has organized a Texas Relief Benefit where he will be collecting water - diapers - wipes - non perishable foods - paper goods to be hauled down to Texas. One of our buddy's owns a one ton dually and has donated his truck and time to haul the goods down there. Another friend has donated his enclosed double race car hauler as the trailer. I've donated a tank of gas as well as my boss has. There are many sites available to donate. Even if it's only 5 bucks I encourage all of us to do so.

GOD BLESS TEXAS!!
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
campgottagopee wrote
MC, I  truly wish you could show some respect not only for the people of TX, but also  the office of the POTUS and take that stupid political picture down in this thread. With all the devastation that they are going through it doesn't belong in here.
Done, not out of respect for the idiot President, but out of respect for the forum, where I'm trying to keep politics confined to the OT.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
MC2 5678F589 wrote
campgottagopee wrote
Done, not out of respect for the idiot President, but out of respect for the forum, where I'm trying to keep politics confined to the OT.
YOU ARE ONE COOL DUDE MC2