US Ski Team Member Arrested

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

US Ski Team Member Arrested

tBatt
The drunken JetBlue passenger who treated a sleeping 11-year-old girl like his personal toilet was booted from the US Ski Team -- ending his dream of representing the country at the 2014 Winter Olympics, officials announced today.
Robert "Sandy" Vietze was detained by Port Authority cops at Kennedy Airport on Wednesday morning after arriving on a red-eye flight from Portland, Ore.

Full Article

What a scumbag, seriously. This kid needs a serious ass kicking, and maybe someone can piss on his face in the process. His statements after the fact seemed pretty apathetic, too. . He sure as hell isn't someone I would want representing our country in the Olympics.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: US Ski Team Member Arrested

Harvey
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Saw this. Ugh.  

He was on the development team.  I'm assuming that means he's more of a long shot?

Wonder if he would have been dealt with the same way if he was on the regular team.

Here's the suspect at Sugarbush:

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
Robert Sandy Vietze FIS record

According to the FIS web site he skied all events. It also looks like he had some decent results in all events. What a dope.

Reply | Threaded
|

ausable skier
he had no top 30 noram level results - to call him a olympic level skier is media hype to make the story bigger

i saw that they are dropping the charges but his skiing career is most likely toast
A true measure of a person's intelligence is how much they agree with you.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
ausable skier wrote
i saw that they are dropping the charges but his skiing career is most likely toast
Bet he's pissed.
Reply | Threaded
|

riverc0il
Just saw a link via AZ that the dude pissed next to the girl, not on the girl. Still pretty bad but not quite the horrid crime I thought it was when I first heard the story. Guess the dad played up to the media a bit, it seems like, but has since dialed his story back.
Reply | Threaded
|

dmc_hunter
Not sticking up for him but I've heard stories of people doing Ambian or other sorts of sleeping pills with a couple drinks and getting up and peeing wherever...

I had a room mate in college that peed in his closet...

Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
In reply to this post by tBatt
Soon to be the next US senator from Vermont.
funny like a clown