Updated Gore website

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Updated Gore website

Danzilla
Looks like another updated look to the website this year.  I like it.  Especially the rolling pics of serious dumpage.  Gone is the "mountain that loves you back".  I like the lift and trail counts at the top of the page.  Most of the pages behind the home page are pretty much the same with a new skin.  There are now podcast and video pages.  I think those are new.  I was hoping for a couple of webcam links too:)

What does everyone think?

Happy turkey day.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Updated Gore website

Harvey
Administrator
Danzilla wrote
Looks like another updated look to the website this year.  I like it.  Especially the rolling pics of serious dumpage.  Gone is the "mountain that loves you back".  I like the lift and trail counts at the top of the page.  Most of the pages behind the home page are pretty much the same with a new skin.  There are now podcast and video pages.  I think those are new.  I was hoping for a couple of webcam links too:)
I agree that it is MUCH better.

Loving the dashboard:

I also think its good that "loves you back" has been dropped.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Updated Gore website

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by Danzilla
Maybe not a big deal to too many, but the new site actually works on a mobile phone (if it works on a blackberry it will work on anything.) I like accessing sites on my phone because I'm travel a long way to ski and I make decisions based on whatever info I can get.

The old Gore site was impossible to use on a mobile... all the images would pile on top of each other making it unreadable.

Not sure if this was by design or not. Some regular sites seems to work.

HR works on a mobile (as does the forum) but a lot of blogs don't.

Usually when I'm accessing it, I'm after that NY Radar.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp