dmc_hunter
skimore wrote
dmc_hunter wrote

yup.... Haven't used it since..
but put up a couple more a year later

Purna Woods from DMC on Vimeo.

Untitled from DMC on Vimeo.

Wow...  judge and jury... haha..

Apologies.. Since that time i haven't used it..
Didn't take the time to look at the video..

those videos were actually from the year before..  

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: VT 2/17-19

dmc_hunter
Need to protect that site anyways..
Reply | Threaded
|

Skidds
In reply to this post by Noah John
All that tool and ass, was that really necessary?
Noah John wrote
Of course there's powder in the woods up high.  
Of course, there always is.......there's just more of it right now in the Northeast Kingdom than in the Adirondaks.  Of course, in the micro climate you live in, wherever you are in NYS, things may be different.  God bless you!
Noah John wrote
People really need to get their heads out of their asses.
Yeah.......and stop making arguments for the sake of arguing.  Only  a, to use your term, tool would do that.  Really, there is nothing wrong with saying that the skiing conditions happen to be better in Vermont this year, at the moment.  It's ok, you can do it.  It won't hurt.
Reply | Threaded
|

Incognito
In reply to this post by Noah John
Noah John wrote
At the end of the day they're just another "HEY LOOK AT ME!" aspect of our increasingly self-obsessed society.  (Heavy, huh?)  And you say we aren't all Hemmingway?  Fair enough, but we all aren't Ansel Adams either.  These pictures rarely do anything emotionally for the viewer but that's not their purpose.  They're taken and posted solely for the pleasure of the person who took them.
Kind of like your posts on this forum!
Reply | Threaded
|

Thacheronix
Noah John wrote
 And you say we aren't all Hemmingway?  Fair enough, but we all aren't Ansel Adams either.  These pictures rarely do anything emotionally for the viewer but that's not their purpose.  They're taken and posted solely for the pleasure of the person who took them.
Not true. I like looking at other people's ski pix. It's also fun to watch an internet blowhard misspell a famous author's name.
Reply | Threaded
|

Spongeworthy
Thacheronix wrote
Noah John wrote
 And you say we aren't all Hemmingway?  Fair enough, but we all aren't Ansel Adams either.  These pictures rarely do anything emotionally for the viewer but that's not their purpose.  They're taken and posted solely for the pleasure of the person who took them.
Not true. I like looking at other people's ski pix. It's also fun to watch an internet blowhard misspell a famous author's name.
+1
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." Oscar Gamble
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by Thacheronix
Thacheronix wrote
Noah John wrote
Kewl, the spelling police
Reply | Threaded
|

ski2moro
This post was updated on .
To tell you the truth, I can't stand Testosterone-Fueled arguments started by trolls.  

I like the photos.  I like the regulars on NYSkiblog.  I can do without the little Instigator*, Know-a-John.

*INSTIGATOR ORIGIN mid 16th cent. (in the sense [urge on] ): from Latin instigat- ‘urged, incited,’ from the verb instigare, from in- ‘toward’ + stigare ‘prick, incite.’

Back to Lurkdom.
If you are having fun, you are doing it right.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
It's raining on you Noah.
Reply | Threaded
|

Noah John
In reply to this post by ski2moro
Ha, look at the shitshow in here!  Hey knock yourselves out with your TRs.  As many have pointed out:  I don't like 'em - I don't have to read 'em.   I only came in to blast skidork.  The rant against TRs, while heartfelt, was a complete afterthought.  I won't mention it again.
Reply | Threaded
|

Funky Polak
In reply to this post by Spongeworthy
Spongeworthy wrote
Thacheronix wrote
Noah John wrote
+1
+2 Wicked smart you know.

Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Skidds
I'm amazed how a few are blaming Noah for derailing this thing when IMO it was this...just sayin

Skidds wrote
After looking at that, me thinks the NY faithful should lay low on the 'who has better skiing' arguments until things normalize a little bit.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Face4Me
campgottagopee wrote
I'm amazed how a few are blaming Noah for derailing this thing when IMO it was this...just sayin
Maybe so, but I think it was this post ...
Noah John wrote
I'll never post pictures here.  Ever.  They all blend into one another and look just like everybody else's pictures.  At the end of the day they're just another "HEY LOOK AT ME!" aspect of our increasingly self-obsessed society.  (Heavy, huh?)  And you say we aren't all Hemmingway?  Fair enough, but we all aren't Ansel Adams either.  These pictures rarely do anything emotionally for the viewer but that's not their purpose.  They're taken and posted solely for the pleasure of the person who took them.  Do you really not get that?
... which essentially referred to most of the people on this forum as self-obsessed (narcissists), that really got things going.
Don't forget, your one of us too ... weren't those pictures from the Greek Peek meat-fest a while back yours, you self-obsessed bastard!!!  
It's easy to be against something ... It's hard to be for something!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Face4Me wrote
campgottagopee wrote
Maybe so, but I think it was this post ...
Noah John wrote
I'll never post pictures here.  Ever.  They all blend into one another and look just like everybody else's pictures.  At the end of the day they're just another "HEY LOOK AT ME!" aspect of our increasingly self-obsessed society.  (Heavy, huh?)  And you say we aren't all Hemmingway?  Fair enough, but we all aren't Ansel Adams either.  These pictures rarely do anything emotionally for the viewer but that's not their purpose.  They're taken and posted solely for the pleasure of the person who took them.  Do you really not get that?
... which essentially referred to most of the people on this forum as self-obsessed (narcissists), that really got things going.
Don't forget, your one of us too ... weren't those pictures from the Greek Peek meat-fest a while back yours, you self-obsessed bastard!!!  
As you know that was in responce to something totally diff, not what set this thingE off, imo.

Yup, my pix, of a party...not skiing, not tailgunning (btw, that was funny) just chillin.

"Don't forget, your one of us too ... weren't those pictures from the Greek Peek meat-fest a while back yours, you self-obsessed bastard!!!".....that was funny
Reply | Threaded
|

Funky Polak
I don't know, call me silly, but on a ski forum I prefer pics of skiing as opposed to a bunch of guys standing around in a parking lot eating and drinking.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
campgottagopee wrote
 I'm amazed how a few are blaming Noah for derailing this thing when IMO it was this...
Not even close. Completely missed the target.

Plus you, and a few others were applauding Noah for being rude and his totally undeserved treatment of others. Revealing.

Birds of a feather.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Snowballs wrote
campgottagopee wrote
 I'm amazed how a few are blaming Noah for derailing this thing when IMO it was this...
Not even close. Completely missed the target.

Plus you, and a few others were applauding Noah for being rude and his totally undeserved treatment of others. Revealing.

Birds of a feather.
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it just like I am mine....mmmmmmmmmmmmmk??
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
OK Girls there 10 inches of Fresh out there today up here in the Northern Dacks --  thank god ----

So get "yer sorry  ass " out there and ski and forget this shitstorm of a thread  
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

Funky Polak
I would consider Snowballs comment fact. All you have to do is look at past posts to confirm.
Reply | Threaded
|

Face4Me
campgottagopee wrote
"Don't forget, your one of us too ... weren't those pictures from the Greek Peek meat-fest a while back yours, you self-obsessed bastard!!!".....that was funny
Glad you took it in the manner it was intended!!!
It's easy to be against something ... It's hard to be for something!