WF Baselodge Renovations

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

WF Baselodge Renovations

Highpeaksdrifter
Here's a pic of some work being done in the base lodge where a complete renovation is underway of the main cafeteria. From wall to wall, floor to ceiling, kitchen to cashing out, a massive change and all for the better. Should be nice.

There's truth that lives
And truth that dies
I don't know which
So never mind - Leonard Cohen
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: WF Baselodge Renovations

ScottyJack
One suggestion I'd offer is remove that damn McDonald's sign from the wall!  McDonald's sux the royal hoggie!
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
I always loved that room.  Looks good!
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
Whiteface has really stepped up its food service last year and this appears to be another upgrade in process.  NICE!

The roast specials were great last season.  I also like the taco salad from in the bar area and the calzones plus the soup is always good.

The food service team from Whiteface catered the NYSEF benefit and they had the best german plum cake that is have ever had since my German grandma passed away.  I hope to see that served at Whiteface this winter.

Even the beer selection in the bar improved last year.  I used to think Gore's food was better than Whiteface's but I don't anymore.
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
hopefully they will have chicken wings!  Nothing better than a dozen hot wings, beer and fooze after a great day of rippin on the mighty WF!  

I will rule the fooze table again this season!
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Nice!!! A ski area putting money back into the mountain itself...what a concept!!!!

Looks sweet, can't wait to get my ever livin arse back up there

And Scotty...PFFFFFFFTTTTTTT

Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
campgottagopee wrote
And Scotty...PFFFFFFFTTTTTTT
What's your problem?  You do not like chicken wings, beer and fooze?  Are you American made or a commie!  

USA vs USSR in da fooze!  You're going down CampMoscowLover!

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Rule the fooze...when i get done whoopin up on your silly ass the only thingE your gonna rule is your tab
Reply | Threaded
|

Pants
In reply to this post by ScottyJack
they are doing pizz, mozz sticks and I think chicken wings in bar this year, at least thats what they told me a few months ago.  I am psyched for that nonsense!
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
Pants wrote
they are doing pizz, mozz sticks and I think chicken wings in bar this year, at least thats what they told me a few months ago.  I am psyched for that nonsense!
O, yeah!  Woot Woot  w/ a Hoot Hoot!  

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
campgottagopee wrote
Rule the fooze...when i get done whoopin up on your silly ass the only thingE your gonna rule is your tab
We'll see CampBigTalkerLikesBangingLukeSkywalker!  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

endoftheline
Looks good, of course we won't know if they have actually made any real improvements until we show up for ski day one. I have just one simple request for management, can they turn down the thermostat in the lodge? it's alway 5000 degrees in there and the seem to turn the heat on full blast in the fall and don't adjust it or turn it off until closing day. I just hate being all sweaty before getting out the door.