Warren Miller's Wintervention - Saratoga 11/6

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
22 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Go see Wintervention!

MadPatSki
I wanted to post this a few weeks ago, but it took me longer to get it organize. Warren Miller is definition important in the Ski World and occupies so much space in term of ski movie history, however he wasn't the first or the only one.

I did a post in Ski Mad World on the history of ski movies to coincide with the putting online my list of movies.
Ski Mad World
A blog of MadPat's World: A History of Skiing Geography
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Go see Wintervention!

Snowballs
Banned User
We went to see it tonight in Glens Falls. It's was ok, zzzzzz. The trailers to some other movies on here had more extreme WOW skiing in them.

Tonight was the last showing, most of the good swag must have been already gone. Members of our group won a couple t-shirts, hats and an 8 hour pass @ West mtn. There weren't many people there. Our group was half the audience.

My gal won a dalbello hat and I won a Fast Strap ski carrier set...."Carry your skis with ease".....that I converted to a bondage rig.

Overall, it's a great deal. Support for the local ski team, free ski mag subscription, swag and a movie.  Is there really any "bad" ski movie?

I'ld let my Gal review the movie for ya.....but she's a little tied up right now.