|

Re: What Mountain are you at Right Now?

Glade Runner
Banned User
PowderAssassin wrote
Glade Runner wrote
PowderAssassin wrote
snoloco wrote
I just like cruising on groomed trails better than bumps.  Plus my skis are designed for groomers and not bumps.
Me as well. Bumps/uneven crud ect sucks. Nothing better than freshly groomed. Only exception would be powder day obviously. Then you leave the freshies alone on most trails
What about your Hellbents? Aren't they rockered?   I have a blast on crud with my EPs.
The rocker is for floating in pow. Hellbents are soft(not stiff) and suck in crud. Ask anyone. Hellbents are best ski for untracked pow. They;re playful and awesome. Now, I could get a ski for crud, but I hate crud anyway so I'd never do that just the way I'd never buy a ski that is designed for ice/new england pack because I don't ski ice. Even if I have a super sharp thin stiff ski for hardpack I still don't enjoy it.
I have Line Chronics for hard pack and ice.  They are a pretty straight stiff ski.  I would rather have my EPs in crud than the Chonics.  They still help keep you above the surface.  I ride whatever conditions.  I prefer powder but, I take what I can get to get my days out.  
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: What Mountain are you at Right Now?

snoloco

Jiminy Peak
I've lived in New York my entire life.